Looking for Canada and USA based fashion Jewelry dropshipping supplier

3 0 1

Hello, 

I reside in Canada and very close to the States. My niche is fashion jewelry and the store is fairly new. I'm looking for local Canadian and USA dropshipping suppliers. I would like to cut down long waiting times and provide better customer satisfaction.

- Do we have local dropshipping suppliers in these regions for fashion jewelry?

- Is there any wholesale directory we can use?

Kindly, provide your valuable inputs. 

Thanks

J

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 53 123

Hey, there

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care team.

I would love to help you with this.

Have you ever heard of the dropshipping supplier called Spocket?  They're actually located in the USA so everything is North American based. The best thing about Spocket is that they have a direct connection with the store Shein. There are a lot of fantastic resources with them so I strongly suggest that you check them out. The prices are a little bit higher when you use Spocket or most North American based suppliers, so I just want to give you the heads up for that.

After some googling I found some other options that you might be interested in if you're looking for a supplier in North America:

With all of that said though, I just want to check and make sure that you're aware of the feature called e-packet. E-packet is the ability to ship products from china a lot faster and a lot cheaper. There are a LOT of stores that use this option and customers are very happy with delivery times overall.

Combined with the fact that your customers are happy with the fact that orders arrive in an amount of time that is reasonable (between 10-15 days) and you're happy because you're able to give quick shipping for a price that s reasonable, the other selling feature is that it is one of the easiest options to connect with your Shopify store since you can find these products in Oberlo. When you search for products you would just have to make sure that you're only seeing products with e-packet as an option or that you ensure that e-packet is a shipping option available with that supplier before you add that item to your store.

I have a few links here that I think should really help to give you the low down on how e-packet works, but if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask me!

Have you ever looked int using e-packet before?

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @JPBELA 

List of Fashion & Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers

Collective Fab: Collective Fab is one of the largest women clothing dropshippers in Southern California, USA.

ModeShe: ModeShe is a platform mainly known for Women Clothing. They have their branches in big cities like Tokyo, Paris and New York.

myonlinefashionstore Leading dropship fashion supplier in USA.

Buy2Bee: Buy2Bee give edge to women’s clothing with its high end brand and designer products.

Brandsgateway: Brandsgateway is a global distributor of designer apparel and accessories. It is headquartered in Jönköping, Sweden.

Brands Distribution: The complete service to sell branded clothing and accessories on your e-commerce or the main Marketplaces.

List of Jewelry Dropshipping Suppliers: 

Vousi Whole Sale & Dropshipper

Vousi Whole Sale is an excellent choice for anyone looking to find some quality jewelry products. They pretty much have it all. From rings to earrings, bracelets to bangles. 

Plum Island Silver Company

Plum Island Silver Company is self styled as “America’s Favorite Sterling Silver Jeweler”. As the company’s name implies the vast majority of their jewelry are made of silver.

Richard Cannon Jewelry

Richard Cannon Jewelry has it all: Diamond, gold, silver and other uncommon materials like pearls and gemstones. What we really love about them is how detailed their website is. 

J Goodin

Another completely viable choice for jewelry dropshippers, J Goodin has a great variety of products: Rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and even other accessories such as jewelry displays & boxes.

Silver Liquidators

Manufacturers, liquidators, wholesalers and direct importers. This is what the Silver Liquidator company is all about. Their finish sterling silver jewelry are best sellers. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @JPBELA! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you had the chance to check Spocket out? I did a quick search on our catalog and found suppliers of jewelry who are based in the US and Canada who can ship in 1-3 days and 4-7 days. You can sign-up for free on Spocket's official website to access the catalog and view these suppliers. We have smart filters to make your search easy:

Search_-_Spocket.png

Some suppliers you can check-out are the following:

Canada

• Turquoise Ajax
  • Yellow Chloe

USA

• Blue Dione
  • Turquoise Tiger

You can learn more about Spocket as well on the website and/or our official Facebook page!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Please visit our online jewelry store  and inquire about drop shipping in USA & CANADA. our team will definitely help you within 48 business hrs.  

Thanks,

Team Shanti Jewel

[https://www.shantijewel.com/us/]

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi Dallas, 

Thanks for your reply and for sharing valuable information. Yes, I have used e-Packet before. It takes around 2-4 days to ship the product (Processing times) and shipment takes an additional 15 days. The good thing is it gives a tracking number but In total it turns out to be a very long waiting time. My niche is very competitive and shipping times make a huge difference. I will try both local and overseas shipping options from China and see what works out best :)

Thanks

J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 53 123

I completely understand what you're saying! When it comes to business it can be very competitive. In that case, I think you're on the right track by trying a few different options for suppliers to then choose what one will work the best for you. 

If you have any questions about anything during your process you can just reply to this thread and I can continue to assist you. In the meantime, however, I wish you the best of luck! 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
37 0 7

Hi J,

This Jewelry specific app Jewelry Solution – Ecommerce Plugins for Online Stores – Shopify App Store allows you to partner with wholesalers to drop ship orders that are placed from your Shopify store,  

1 Like