Looking for Canadian Dropship Suppliers

4 0 0

Currently, I reside in Canada and looking for suppliers so that I may dropship.

0 Likes

Hi, you can try to source products from Amazon.ca or eBay.ca. there are Canada suppliers on these sites, and you can source products from them. Also ShopMaster can help you to find the source products and import them to your Shopify store, you can create listings to your store and direcly sell them in a super fast way. Also ShopMaster can help to monitor suppliers' changes of inventory and price, then automatically update you with the latest information. Auto reprice your product with ideal profits! It is free for start, no charge forever for free plan. We hope ShopMaster can help you with better dropshipping business.

Best Wishes

FREE dropshipping solutions. Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order, for AliExpress, Banggood, Chinabrands, Gogomall, and more suppliers
0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
434 0 74

Hi, Victoria!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

I noticed that you sell mostly clothing on your website. There is a clothing brand located in Canada called SweetLegs. While they do not have a drop shipping option specifically, you can become a distributor by filling in the information here and then sell their products on your website.

Are you looking for other Canadian suppliers that sell specific types of products (clothing, soap, shoes, etc) or are you looking for a general list of Canadian drop shippers regardless of what they sell?

Regards,

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
22 0 0

Hey Victoria,  

Have you had luck finding a good dropship wholesale supplier for Canada?

Dropshipping seems to be a very popular topic...we're all kind of in similar boats looking or "The Right" supplier(s).  I've sourced a few decent suppliers for our site mobileiGo.com but still feel we haven't found The One. We did find a couple of our suppliers on Wholesale Central, but I had to really sift through a bunch of junk retail sites that are pretending to be 'wholesalers.'  It was very time consuming.

I did come across and am considering trying the following supposedly dedicated wholesale dropshippers, Salehoo and Worldwide Brands. Salehoo claims to have 8000 plus vetted dropshippers some in Canada or shipping worldwide, as you're looking for. Worldwide Brands claims to offer 10 million items and 1000s of "real" wholesale dropshippers that also service international locations.  

Again, I can't vouch for these directly. We already have a few suppliers that are okay so I have not jumped on any others. But I am considering trying these two myself to add to our selection of mobile and electronics products at mobileiGo.com. If you or anyone else tries one or both of these, I'd love to hear how the experience is and whether the pricing is actually wholesale.  

I hope this helps, and good luck to you!

Ben

Ben and Your Friends at https://mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
20 0 0

Hi Victoria,

We are a women fashion brand based in China, providing stylish apparel worn worldwide by thousands of sophisticated women. We pride ourselves on the amount of orders we have to the USA, Europe and Asia.

We can do 1 order dropshipping worldwide.

Please email us at clothes@hktopcool.com for more details

AliExpress website: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/708938

Thank you!

Cheers,
Janine

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

I have a dropship women's fashion business. We ship out of Montreal, although we can also ship from Calgary. Let me know if u want more info.

2 Likes
16 0 0

Hello everyone

I'm Niki from https://bohostyleshops.com we are supplier for best trendy harem pants, yoga pants, bohemian clothing fashion to worldwide, all products made in Thailand and products of Thailand. We has provide Wholesale and Dropship program, please have a look best harem pants in our website. I'm sure you guy will love its.

https://bohostyleshops.com/products/womens-black-harem-cargo-pants-jumpsuits-mens-casual-summer-trou...

If interested to buy in Wholesale and Dropship program kindly contact me

Shipping we provide By DHL ecommerce for standard shipping 12-21 days for USA, UK 11-12 days and DHL express 3-5 business day to worldwide in the reasonable price

email: info@bohostyleshops.com Or  thanthitiya@gmail.com

Thank you.

Niki

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Hollyps

Could you send me some information about your suppliers please?

Thanks a bunch :)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1442 4 123

Hello,

If you want to import the items from suppliers sites to your store you can use "Aliexpress Dropshipping" shopify app.
It helps to you can easily import the items from more than one supplier site like aliexpress.com, dhgate,....etc. And App gives you to semi automated process of order fullfilment and daily auto update sync of products.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Hollyps,

Could you please provide more information ? :)

I am interested.

Thanks,

0 Likes