Looking for Canadian Dropship Suppliers

Tourist
9 0 1

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce a new CANADIAN printer / dropshipper based out of Victoria, BC.

Rain Coast Print Shop is a DTG and screen printing studio that works with up and coming street wear brands and prints their designs onto custom clothing then dropships their orders to customers in Canada.

I know there has been a lot of frustration with dropshipping domestically and I know we can help you guys with your fulfillment, customer service and returns while you drive sales.

I will have a plugin that integrates with shopify later this year, for now, I would need access to the order section of your store.

Turnaround time is 3 days.

Reach out if you want to talk further!

Andy

250-415-6700

raincoastprintshop@gmail.com

Rain Coast Print Shop

We are here to help you get your new business off the ground and set you up for success!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Holly, Please let me know more detail of how you set up your billing. I opened a TD US Checking account like you said. I am eager to get my shopify store kickstarted but I want to make sure my billing & payment is settled. I would love to check out your site as well! 

www.kingsmenclub.net is my domain

if you could email me - marcoprincipe1013@gmail.com I would love to hear your insight on how to set everything up. I look forward to your response!

Have a great

0 Likes