Looking for Canadian Print on Demand

2 0 1

I am curious if anyone has had any luck with Canadian Print on Demand drop shippers for t-shirts and hoodies? I've been working with teelaunch and it has been an abmissmal experience. There is so much basic information lacking on the app that the majority of products I have created will have to be redone or will be automatically fullfilled and shippied through the USA (with absolutely NO warning), something I did NOT want. Their response...basically oops...smh

I am incredibly frustrated right now...

1 Like
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce a new CANADIAN printer / dropshipper based out of Victoria, BC.

Rain Coast Print Shop is a DTG and screen printing studio that works with up and coming street wear brands and prints their designs onto custom clothing then dropships their orders to customers in Canada.

I know there has been a lot of frustration with dropshipping domestically and I know we can help you guys with your fulfillment, customer service and returns while you drive sales.

I will have a plugin that integrates with shopify later this year, for now, I would need access to the order section of your store.

Turnaround time is 3 days.

Reach out if you want to talk further!

Andy

250-415-6700

raincoastprintshop@gmail.com

Rain Coast Print Shop

We are here to help you get your new business off the ground and set you up for success!

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi Jennifer.

We are a screen printing business in Alberta that has been in business for 12 yrs. We are currently working on integration with all the big e-commerce platforms as well as private websites built with WordPress. We have two top of the line Kornit DTG printers being delivered in the next couple weeks, which allow us to print on any type of clothing such as cotton, polyester, tri-blend, spandex, denim, and a handful of others. All orders will be printed and shipped within 2 days of the order being placed. Feel free to contact me with any questions.  info@customimagewear.ca

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
97 0 11

Print on demand most of the time implies printing one at a time...

I hope the responders to this question realize that.  Researching them doesn't seem like they do that as a regular business.

Shopify expert, software developer and designer.
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1
Hey Rmanke,

We do print on demand as in printing 1 shirt at a time. Check us out!

Thanks,

Andy

www.raincoastvictoriascreenprinting.com

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi Rmanke,

Many print shop are not setup for on demand print, but many are. All our fulfillers/dropshippers are on demand and we have more than 200 over the globe. see http://mediaclip.myshopify.com to see what is possible. 

Best,

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
97 0 11

Hi Andy, I am looking for Canadian suppliers that manufacture 1-off printing in Canada right now.

Do you have a list of your Canadian manufacturers?  I can't seem to find it on your site.

(It can't be a supplier that has their products manufactured in a different country).

Shopify expert, software developer and designer.
0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 0

hi many do,

We have more than 200 fulfillers connect to our platform that do print on demand on many different substrate like fabrics, paper etc.

see it in action at mediaclip.shopify.com

@rmanke wrote:

Print on demand most of the time implies printing one at a time...

I hope the responders to this question realize that.  Researching them doesn't seem like they do that as a regular business.

0 Likes
7 0 0

We are printing company tbat has been in business for 12 yrs. We are currently just finishing up our app for shopify. It should be complete in a week or so after extensive testing is complete. Shoot me an email amd we discuss your needs. Info@tprintcanada.com
0 Likes