Looking for D&D drop shipping ( not china )

Highlighted
2 0 0

This is really starting to be a pain in my butt. I made the mistake of creating my first store using the almost always useless Aliexpress drop shipping method. ( who wants to wait for 4 weeks for a product that may not even show up ) 

Now, I've paid for access to a great drop shipping place from the USA but need more D&D related products. 

I don't think I should be paying to use the shopify platform and have this much trouble finding products I'm interested in selling from a reputabloe and quick deliverying supplier.

It's a lot of work and I'm running out of money fast. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @littlebogeek! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Could you please specify what D&D means in this context? I'd like to know so I can help you in the best way possible. In any case, have you tried using Spocket? The dropshipping platform has thousands of US suppliers, as well as ones from the EU, you can source out from for the products you need for your store. Since they're from the US, and I assume you're planning on shipping within the US, shipping times are greatly reduced - items can ship in as fast as 1-3 days. You just simply put "United States" in the "Shipping From" filter on the app's catalog and you'll be shown a wide selection of suppliers who're based in the US.

Search_-_Spocket.png

You can sign-up for free on Spocket's official website to gain access to the catalog, as well as learn more about what the platform can offer you. You can also join Spocket's official Facebook group to engage with Spocket users and ask them for feedback or purely to just interact with them.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @littlebogeek 

What do you mean by D&D ?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes