Looking for Drop Ship Suppliers within the USA for Quality Handmade Handbags

Nhan_Lam
1 0 0

Hello,

I am in the beginning stage of building out my e-store and I am currently looking for drop ship suppliers within the USA that makes quality handmade handbags. I have browsed through Aliexpress and wish but I am not too fond of the styles and also skeptical about the quality and shipping time. The style that I am I striving to provide for my future consumers would be a very clean and minimalistic look. The material would have to be genuine leather. 

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. 

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 41

Hi,there is a creative selling called Etsy, it has a lot of handmade and special products, and you can check if you are interested in.  Also, there are a lot of other options: Amazon, gearbest, Banggood, tmart......You can visit these website and then check anything you would like to sell.

For better management of business, I would like to recommend you a free tool to help you: ShopMaster.

ShopMaster can import products easily from Aliexpress, Amazon, Banggood, Walmart, and 20 more sites directly to my eBay, Shopify & Wish store, set up price automatically, rapid listings, and Auto Pricer & Inventory Monitor. Also, this feature can support to monitor the changes of variations. And Auto Fulfill orders improve your business.

It has a forever free plan, you can try it here: shopmaster.com

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes