Looking for Drop shippers!

Darko_Milovanov
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello, 

My store sells interesting and creative products from various tv shows,movies and games. Can anyone tell me where can I find drop shippers for our products?

0 Likes
Bruce_McDonald
1 0 0

Hello Darko,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I stumbled across your post on the Shopify forums and noticed that you are selling interesting and creative products from various tv shows,movies and games. I'd like to quickly introduce my firm and see if we can be of any assistance in solving your dropshipping requirement.

Lynk is a firm HQ'd in Australia, but we have a strong operational presence in the major Asian manufacturing & outsourcing zones. We can assist you in not just connecting with the right suppliers, but also completely managing those connections and processes for you, from negotiations to quality management.

What I would like to do is consult with you further about Drop shipping, your brand, existing inventory and then put forward some proposals for you to review.

Please get back to me on bmcdonald@lynkcommerce.com

Thanks for your time!

Bruce McDonald

0 Likes
Jordyn_Fitzgera
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
3 0 1

Hey Darko,

Have you checked out The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping? It describes a bunch of ways to find suppliers who will dropship.

You can find the full guide here: 

https://www.shopify.ca/guides/dropshipping

Some of the options (outlined in Chapter 3 of the guide) include contacting manufacturers, using directories, and attending trade shows.