Looking for Dropshippers & Wholesalers for lifestyle products

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Guys,

Anyone into fashion or lifestyle or tech accessories and like something different, we are looking for strong partners to grow together.

Let us do the marketing, and you get the sales.

Popular and easier sellers are our marble iPhone X cases, marble notebook journals, marble clutch bags, marble wallet and bracelets.

New item is our marble wireless charging pads.

The website is: www.Mikolmarmi.com

Let me know if your interested.

email: Mikol@Mikolmarmi.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Mikol,

We’re the inventor and manufacturer of chemical free beauty products. Our current line is the upper arms toner with six different colors/styles. We can offer you a 50% discount if this fits your product category. You keep half of everything you sell. We could even drop ship for you. Visit our shopify store and contact me. https://www.naturalfirstlook.com/collections/all

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Mikol,

I design trendy, stylish camera backpacks for the everyday photographer. The bags can also be used as an everyday bag or gym bag as all the compartments inside are removable. A great lifestyle product.

No MOQ, quality product as the product is mine and I oversaw the whole manufacturing process. Vegan leather. My inventory is based in Sydney, Australia handled by professional 3PL fulfillment company. 

At the moment I carry 1 Style, 2 colours.

Check out the bags here: www.nomoreuglycamerabags.com

Email me: tina@nomoreugly.co

Tina

Tina G
0 Likes