Looking for Dropshippers

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi there!

I'm writing here on behalf of a large store with almost 1 million users per month traffic, we're already dropshipping men's products and want to reach out and see if anyone would be willing to dropship with our store.

We are looking for:

1. Men's apparel

2. Beard & shaving products

3. Possibly accepting supplements

4. Men's accessories

If you would like to work with us and get your product on our store, please reply here and we'll be in touch.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi

I'm located in China. I had been with an oversea partner to cooperate as her dropshipper for many years.  I don't run a site,  but i can search supplier for you, and place order from the suppliers you choosen.  Gain items together and drop ship to your customers. You give me comission on each piece i dropship to your client.  

If you think business possible. pls get back to me at carriekhou@gmail.com or whatapp me +86-15918805834

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I saw your topic on shopify looking for product dropshipper.

Im Carrie located in Guangzhou China.  I'm not a company but an individual. I have been cooperate with an oversea partner for many years already.  I search supplier for her and gain items together to dropship to her clients.  She gave me comission on each piece sent to client. 

If you think business possible. pls get back to me or add my whatapp +86-15918805834

Thanks

Carrie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

hello ,this is jessica. glad to see your post

I am interested to sell our products on your store,could you please contact me to know more details.

Personal Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

Elaine li Skype: bgdropshipping Personal Email: liguanrong@banggood.cn Dropship team: dropshipping@banggood.com Company website: http://goo.gl/fOWUhy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

What is your store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I have italian cosmetics to sell.

you can contact me at info@fashionsmashion.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 2

Hi BigStoreGuy,

We will soon (next weeks) be opening our own store to sell the products of our brand and we are really thinking about also using dropshipping to boost our sales.

We are a new men's accessories brand based in UK that will be selling unique designs of things like:

- Ties

- Pocket squares

- Bracelets

- Socks

- Lapel pins, cufflinks

And many more accessories that we are thinking to include in the near future.

Let us know if you would like us to be your dropshippers by contacting us at info@moustard.co.uk 

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

If you are looking for high-end men's clothing, accessories, and shoes, try www.Buy2Bee.com !

We are the only drop shippers for these high-end brands.. Such as Armani Collezioni and Dolce & Gabbana.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1

I am also looklng for good dropshippers for clothing that i can trust to send out good quality items to my customers .

Kitty

Each time I fall I just stand back up! I refuse to take anything lying down! As long as my legs can stand I will keep Walking! As long as my mind keeps dreaming I will keep reaching! As long as I have my eyes I will keep my vision! As long as the haters hate, I will still show them what it means to be a winner! As long as the Band keep rocking I will Rock On!! Never going to stop!
0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Hi BSG,

We are a mens accessories brand with a spcialty in knitted ties and knitted bow ties.

www.broniandbo.co.uk

Feel free to drop me an email info@broniandbo.co.uk

0 Likes