Looking for Dropshipping Suppliers - Travel goods

Highlighted
2 0 0

We are selling handmade travel bags like backpacks, duffle bags, tote, briefcase and also accessories like passport wallet, macbook cases, gadget bags, toilet bags. We are looking for more suppliers to expand our list and if possible handmade. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hello Michael,

Want to check Jiji Felice affordable luxury leather products? We offer a drop ship program at https://jijifeliceb2b.com.

Regards,

Jihane

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 92

Hi, Michael!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

There is a website that I heard of recently called Recycled Firefighter that makes wallets, notebook covers, bags and other products out of recycled fire hoses. They are all handmade in the United States. I looked at their website and it does not say if they do wholesale or dropshipping. That being said, I still recommend asking because you never know unless you ask. There are so many businesses and artisans that would be happy to work with you but never viewed themselves as providing products for another business. 

Best wishes with your search!

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi Michael,

Hopefully I can help.

ProductPro has a nice collection of travel bags and backpacks you might be interested in.

You can check out their app here - https://apps.shopify.com/productpro

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

HELLO!

Are you looking for a good supplier from China with Fast shipping and Affordable Products? Are you tired of fulfilling the orders using Oberlo and Dropified? 

This will save your MONEY :) We offer drop shipping without monthly fees.

Send the CSV file of your orders to the supplier and just for 1 day or sometimes 2 days only you will get the tracking number. No need to Use Oberlo or Dropified.  Legit supplier! :) We are looking for those online stores that have sales already.

Visit our Website for more information >> http://www.china-afbs.com/

If you are interested, Feel free to message us.
Email:  info.afbschina@gmail.com

What's AFBS?

AFBS is AFBS is short for All Fulfilled By Sumai, which means Sumai provides all kinds of services for drop shipping sellers, Shopify, Amazon sellers, like sourcing, purchasing, quality control, packing, warehousing, free stock, shipping, video and photo auditing. Also, we can customize the service if our clients need.

Why choose AFBS?

Sumai has a professional team to handle the orders fulfillment, we can easily process 10k orders daily. Our clients only need to focus on the marketing and leave other things to us, both sides can take 100% their own advantages, it is a win-win partnership.

Who is using AFBS?

AFBS is born for guru sellers in e-commerce, we have been working with more than 40 clients until now, most of them are located in US, Canada, Singapore, Australia, European countries.

0 Likes
Highlighted

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

0 Likes
11 0 0

Hi, this Ethan from Australia, now days bathroom plumbing is very importance part of daily life, and toilet installation is the major factor. Their are so many company in this industry that services this kind of work but you have to try once time Pearla plumbing. I recommendation to all my dear friends to visit their site at a once time to understanding them. I hope you can enjoy their services very much, they are professional of this work.  

Hope this article help to you...!

Thanks & regards,

Ethan

0 Likes