Looking for Dropshipping supplier of Cloth Diapers and sustainable, socially responsible baby items.

SPS_Burst
1 0 0

Hi, 

I'm new to e-commerce and just launched my store and am in search of a supplier of quality cloth diapers who is willing to dropship. I am not interested in what is offered on Oberlo or Chinabrands. A US supplier is preferred. I've already contacted Grovia, Imagine, Best Bottom Diapers, and Gdiapers, none of which dropship. 

Additionally, any recommendations for dropshippers for baby products that are eco-friendly, socially responsible (fair trade, certified sweatshop-free, sustainable materials used etc) would be greatly appreciated. Dropshippers only, please. Thanks!!  

0 Likes
Aria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
811 27 273

Hey!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

You will have difficulty in finding dropshippers for the sort of products you're looking for. The large cloth diaper brands will typically only wholesale because dropshipping is time-consuming for them. The businesses who are willing to dropship are normally smaller, independent businesses who promote their products on Oberlo and Spocket. Oberlo now has US-based suppliers and most of the suppliers on Spocket are based in the US. I only found one cloth diaper on there though. I did find organic baby butt spray, organic sleepers, bamboo plates etc.

Although US-based suppliers are on the rise with more people wanting to move away from the shipping times from China, it's often the same products that are being sold as US businesses simply purchase wholesale from China to then dropship from the US.

I hope a US-based supplier will also respond to the post for you. There may be someone with their own sustainable brand who would like to expand by dropshipping.

Good luck!

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
caifer123
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi there, Warren Sourcing is a product sourcing company who have helped several clients and a number of drop shipping businesses. We do supplier and manufacturer research, consolidate samples, quality check, do price negotiations, and we take care of logistics. For inquiries, please feel free to contact: hello@warrensourcing.com or check out the website: https://warrensourcing.com. Thank you and more power to your business!

0 Likes