Looking for EU dropship partner

adamkarnok
1 0 0

Hello!

I'm looking for supplier within the EU. I'm interested in all hot selling items. How can I find a good supplier within the EU?

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 40

Hi, I will suggest that you can find the suppliers from Amazon , Walmart etc.. And ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from Amazon , Walmart, and 18 more sites to your Shopify store in one-click.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1920 37 234

Hi,

Dropshipmate shopify app helps you to import products from many websites like amazon, ebay, dhgate, walmart and 15+ websites. You can easily import unlimited products into your shopify store in a single-click. Find your products and import them easily along with the product reviews too.

All the best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Alessio
7 0 0

Hi Adam,

I suggest you to check out MakersValley, it is an online B2B platform that connect stores with italian artisan and manufacturers with no minimum orders, factory prices and a dedicated account manager. 

At MakersValley, you can browse their BE INSPIRED Catalog of white label samples made directly by over 150+ Italian manufacturers & artisans. You can order any of these white label samples then customize it to fit your brand, plus you can add your own label on it!

If you are looking at private label solutions, you can also upload your project idea and have the manufacturers bid on it. Check it out: makersvalley.net and email them to hello@makersvalley.net

Best, Alessio

0 Likes