Looking for EU supplier - dropshipping - ( fashion and cosmetics )

2 0 0

Hello. 

I am Marko from Slovenia. 

I am looking for EU dropshipping supplier for a cooperation.

Our niche is FASHION. 

We sell clothing ( men, women, kids ), cosmetics, gadgets, etc....

Basically, once again.. our niche is Fashion. 

We have a sucesfull webstore which is doing great, and FB page with 35000 genuine followers....

We are looking for serious EU supplier, which is serious to start cooperating with us. 

If you are the one, please do not hesitate to contact me ASAP to:  info@xfashionstyle.si or via Whatsup +38668138338

Looking forward to hear from you.

0 Likes
Excursionist
47 2 4

Nearly all the Fashion clothes no matter men's, women's or children's are from China and Southeast Asia countries, even luxury brands in EU are outsourced the manufacture to China.

Thus mostly EU suppliers got the fashion clothes from China, if you want better quality you can contact Chinese supplier with the brands factory to help you dropship, you will get much more higher profits compared to EU suppliers.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Please contact me to info@xfashionstyle.si.

Best regards
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 4 9

Hey, @gremhitro!

This is Rae from Shopify Support.

I'm glad to hear that your site is doing so well, and I'd love to lend a hand to help find EU-based dropshipping suppliers for your business to work with. 

Some options that I recommend checking out are: 

• Spocket - Offers dropshipping for EU products and also wholesale ordering options 
  • BigBuy - Specializes in EU dropshipping with high-end brands 

If you are interested in selling print on demand products as well, Gooten and Shirtigo are both EU-based companies that offer this service. 

All of these apps are developed and supported by third party companies, so if you have any questions or concerns about using these services, please make sure to reach out to the app developers directly by following these steps

Let me know if there is anything else I can help out with! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes