Looking for Early Sellers for Our Marketplace

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello Shopify Community,

eLuxurySupply.com is a rapidly growing veteran owned and operated eCommerce business based in Evansville, Indiana. We currently offer high quality bed & bath linens many of which are made in the USA.  We were recently announced as the 15th fastest growing overall private company in North America and the 3rd fastest “Retailer” by INC. Magazine.

One of our primary business goals in 2016 is to build out our website’s marketplace and dropshipment programs.  Essentially, we are interested in building relationships with suppliers who are interested in selling their products on eLuxurySupply.com.  Primary categories of interest are home, garden, bed, bath, outdoor living, lifestyle, accessory, etc.  We are currently in the process of finalizing the business model.  

It has been said that in 1806, Webster’s 1st dictionary defined success as "being generous, prosperous, healthy, and kind."  By 2015 the definition of success has evolved to "the attainment of wealth, fame, and rank."  eLuxurySupply.com prides ourselves on aggressively pursuing success based on the 1806 definition.

No need to over complicate the process.  If you are interested, please drop me a line at josh@eluxurysupply.com and we’ll set up a time to chat.  I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration.

Thanks,

Joshua

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Josh,

my name is Eric I own Propagnada Beard Co. We hand craft beard oil, balm, and wash in Louisiana. We are also veteran owned and I would love to talk more about your company and maybe having our beard products in your store thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello Eric,

Thanks for responding. I'll reach out to you soon. Please send me a quick email so I have your email address. (joshua@eluxurysupply.com).

Thanks,

Joshua

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Joshua,

what we do may be totally irrelevant, but we both target customers with an appreciation for quality. If you are looking to expanding into gadgetry, we are interested.

http://shop.noveli.hk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Really..Sounds Good.

0 Likes