Looking for Fishing equipment dropshipper

Tourist
7 0 1

Hey everyone.  I am looking for another dropshipper for fishing equipment.  Green Suppy has gone out of business and now my only supplier is Hicks Inc.  But Hicks Inc will not dropship fishing rods.  I am looking for another dropshipper that will ship rods.  Preferably one without a membership fee or one that I have to sign up for inventory source to use.  If you know of any it would be greatly appreciated.  I only ship to the USA also.  Thanks.

0 Likes
20 0 0

hi dear,

We may help you!

we are dropshipping fulfillment agent in China, helping dropshippers sourcing-packing-shipping.

For fishing products, we have a variety of choices, and you can send us the aliexpress link you are buying or pictures of products.

We will source and quote to you.

No minimum order quantity requires/No stock fee/No processing fee.

Please reach us at:flashleopard.com   anita@flashleopard.com

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi! We are a sourcing company from China and would love to help you in sourcing the best fishing equipments.

You can check out our website: www.warrensourcing.com or email us directly for quotation and inquiries: hello@warrensourcing.com

We would love to hear from you soon. Thanks :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 2

hello,I am leslie.  We can ship your goods worldwide from China.

If your suppliers are in China,I think we can develop a long-term business relationship.

@therodbox wrote:

Hey everyone.  I am looking for another dropshipper for fishing equipment.  Green Suppy has gone out of business and now my only supplier is Hicks Inc.  But Hicks Inc will not dropship fishing rods.  I am looking for another dropshipper that will ship rods.  Preferably one without a membership fee or one that I have to sign up for inventory source to use.  If you know of any it would be greatly appreciated.  I only ship to the USA also.  Thanks.

Here's what we can do for you:

3-month free storage for each shipment
free Shopify integraton--making tracking and uploading order information more easier
varied shipping lines including postal services&dedicated lines&commercial express
customer service within 1 hour
brand services--sourcing packages&reinforcement&gift cards etc

0 Likes

Hi @therodbox 

Please check Burch Fishing Tackle.  They offer dropshipping services. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
135 2 8

Hi @therodbox! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

You posted this last year so I was wondering if you were able to find a supplier for fishing rods? Regardless, I went ahead and did a search on Spocket's catalog to check if we had fishing rod selections, and unfortunately, the items are quite limited. However, we are always looking to add new items to the catalog to expand it and to also give dropshippers like you more options. So thanks for raising this here, I'll put in a request to our Suppliers team to try and source out fishing rod products from the US so you can import from Spocket.

As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives you access to mainly US-based and EU-based suppliers, who provide quality products that can be shipped in as fast as 3-5 days. So once the team does get to source out fishing rod models from a US supplier, you can bet that when a customer places an order, it can be shipped quickly.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

While we're in the process of looking for fishing rods, I'd like to invite you to check out the platform for yourself and learn about its features by heading on over to Spocket's official website. Please feel free to respond to my answer as well if you have questions! You can also join Spocket's official Facebook group to engage with other dropshippers who could possibly know a fishing equipment supplier (that we can onboard), or to just simply interact with fellow entrepreneurs. 

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

Have you ever heard about Japanese Fishing Rods? Those are really great, probably the best ones I had ever seen. I bought a rod for my old man, he is a really experienced fisher, so he knows everything about this kind of hobby and that's why it's really hard to impress him with such things. But I was trying hard to find something really special for his birthday, and to be honest I was able to make him a great surprise. I bought him a Shimano Rod, medium one, but he was really surprised. As he said after this Rod is one of the best and he was looking for it for a long time. So you probably will be able to find something special for yourself as well, I think they have something good for any of us

0 Likes