Looking for Matcha Dropship / Private Label

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey all

We want to launch a shop with a single product. We have chosen the tea Matcha. we are looking for a supplier for throwing. We are in need of a dropshipper of Matcha tea the USA, UK or Canda. Please email musbadr@gmail.com

We are also interested in custom labeling if this can be provided.

Thanks
Mus

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, glad to hear that you start your business.

Here are some suggestions for you to find supplier:

1. You can choose a lot of supplier sites like: Amazon, eBay , Aliexpress, Banggood, 1688.com....etc.

2. You can import tea from supplier site to your store and directly sold it to your customer.

3.Then you have order and then go to the source product and purchase, supplier will ship the item to your customers directly.

4. You dont need to hold inventory and make your business super easy.

If you run a Shopify shop, I would like to recommend you a free tool Shopmaster to help you manager your business. Let's take a look:

Multi-channels integration: support to add eBay,Shopify,Wish channels

One-click Sourcing : quickly add products from 29 supplier sites to your store in one-click. You can bulk edit listing quickly and save a lot of time.

Easily Order: Aliexpress order form will be automatically filled out with your customer’s info,all you have to do is pay. Even dont need to worry about shippment.

Inventory and price monitor: know your inventory and prices changes timely, won't let you out of store or lose a penny.

Repricing Rules: automatically make up all items prices based on rules that you set. Easily earn your money through price setting.

Billing Plan: starter plan is free without time limit,no charge forever.

If you are interested in it, you can try Starter Plan now! Please visit here: Shopmaster.com .

Thank you for watching and hope you business blooming.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
30 0 0

Hello Guys,

We created Mematcha so we could provide UK shoppers with the most amazing matcha they'll ever taste. Whether you incorporate it in a latte, a face mask, or you simply drink it as it has been consumed for centuries, matcha is the healthiest green tea option available, offering more than 137 times more antioxidants than traditional green tea. It can improve memory, focus, awareness, and prevent a number of serious ongoing health conditions.

We supply different grades of certified organic matcha from culinary grade to ceremonial grade. We have also started stocking flavoured matcha including the following; strawberry, banana, blueberry, mango, vanilla and peach. 

In regards to catering for cafes etc. We do offer custom kg bags of matcha powder that you require. However, if you have special requirements like a custom weight or custom packaging suitable for your specific cafe or business then we should be able to sort that out for you.

We offer dropshipping services as well as wholesale/bulk and we can do private label for those who require it.

Please conact us at sales@mematcha.co.uk

Check out our website on www.mematcha.co.uk

All the best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Here we are.
https://www.jetro.go.jp/ttppoas/anken/0001156000/1156304_e.html
If you need "Japanese" matcha please ask me.
From culinary to ceremony, From US, EU pesticide to Organic , we can arrange.
Now free label charge also responsible.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3328 248 582

Hi Mus, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

I did some digging on this and found a potential tea dropshipping option for you. It's a tea company called 3-teas, which do wholesale private label dropshipping of tea. You can see 3-teas information page about this from the link here or email them directly at  info@3-teas.com

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
I am interested. Please contact me at jamocacream@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance.
0 Likes

Hello @Mustapha 

We just answered here. Please check. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes