Looking for Men/Women Suppliers!

2 0 0

Hey there, I was wondering where people go to look for suppliers!? I am opening a hair salon soon and I want to find suppliers for products, starting from clothes, to hats, to socks, to phone cases, to any hair cutting machines, or shampoo or color products etc. How does one go about finding this? Usually alibaba ones dont offer high quality product or weird sizing, was just curious where to look as well as if anyone had their galleries. 

MEN AND WOMEN PRODUCTS.

We are located in Canada by the way.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1665 24 174

Hi,

You can look after Amazon, Ebay, Sammydress , Aliexpress etc., for all kind of products. If you want to import products from all these websites then you can refer to Dropshipmate shopify app. You can also import unlimited products from 15+ websites into your shopify store. You can also import Product Reviews too.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hey Dear, I suggest that you can find suppliers from Amazon, Walmart, us.banggood, Gearbest, etc..

ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import the products from 26 suppliers sites,  and Auto Repricer & Inventory Monitor.Also, this feature can support to monitor the changes of variations.And Auto Fulfill orders improve your business. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
1 Like
23 0 0

Hi Alon,

If you want to find highly profitable and easy to source women's and men's clothes, hats, socks, phone cases, hair cutting machines, or hair wigs products......I will show you exactly a reliable wholesale dropshipper - Chinabrands.

What you can get from Chinabrands:

--No MOQ

--No inventory required

--No monthly fees

--Get a wholesale price & nice profit margin

--High profitability and fast selling products

--Maximum choices for Niche market

--Order Processing + Update Tracking NO. within 24hrs

--Dropship worldwide with 200+ shipping ways, such as FedEx, UPS...

--1X1 seller support

--shopmaster app to help importing product info

Facebook: Chinabrands

Recommend some women's dresses to see attached.

Find good products to sell from Chinabrands - a wholesale dropshipper helps to sell Women's Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, etc niche products. Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory.
0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi,

We are professional jackets manufacturer in USA, Canada and Australia. The best thing about us is that you can customize the jackets just the way you need. For more information, Visit http://www.oasisjackets.com/

Email: service@oasisjackets.com

0 Likes
58 0 0

Hi!

At Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections at attractive prices with great mark ups. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe and have recently entered the USA market and are currently expanding our distribution network in the States. 

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
34 0 0

Alon,

We are a wholesale women's apparel company in Los Angeles CA.  We are located in the heart of Los Angeles CA Fashion District and we work with many vendors throughout the US and South America.  We support online businesses including Amazon, Ebay and Walmart.

We have huge selections and inventory to accommodate any types of business ventures.  Also, private labeling.

We have the BEST WHOLESALE Price!!

Please visit our new site www.capellaapparel.com for the Spring 2018 Collection.
You can access the old site to see the prices www.capellausa.com

Ask us about WHOLESALE DROP SHIP PROGRAM. (B2B)

Thank You,
Capella Apparel

0 Likes