Looking for Men's Grooming Products to dropship

1 0 0

Hi my name is Rashad and I'm doing some business development work for a new e-Commerce store by the name of Debonair( debonairco.com ). We are focused on helping men find the absolute best grooming supplies. I am look for some manufactures who are willing to drop ship item for a short period of time while we ramp our operations up. We are looking to carry things such as: Beard Balm, Beard Oil, Shaving Cream, Razors, Brushes, etc. If you can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated. Here is my email rashad@debonairco.com . Thank you to the community in advance.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
54 0 3

Hi, Rashad!

My name is Giada, I am with the Support Team at Shopify!

You have an excellent looking password page, it's very professional! I know a dropshipper that makes men's grooming products. The business name is The Mossy Stump Soap Company and you can reach them at mosstump@telus.net. They will be able to provide you with more specific information about the products they make and can supply for your business. For additional dropshipping contacts, I recommend posting in the Feedback On My Store section to ask people that are in your specific niche about what dropshippers they recommend. 

Best Wishes with your store! 

0 Likes
Tourist
53 0 3

Hi Rashad,

You can check brilliant ideas to spruce the bathroom with hygienic storage devices for toiletries. These will also help you make the most of your bathroom, with a sleek set of scales and useful storage solutions. You can check: https://www.colourblocker.com.au/home-living/bed-bathroom/

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Kind of an old post, but figured I can use this opportunity to still get the name out there.

There is now a Shopify App that has private label beard oils, combs, butters, soaps, etc

You can find it in the Shopify App Marketplace at https://apps.shopify.com/beardsy

The app name is Beardsy

0 Likes