Looking for Metaphysical Crystal Gemstones US Dropshippers

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 5

I am looking for US dropshippers of things like gemstone pyramids, pendants, quartz, etc. Metaphysical stones and such. I have been google-ing for weeks, and cant find dropshippers. LOTS of suppliers, but I have ZERO money to spend on inventory right now. 

Anyone know of any? The only one I've been able to find is AzureGreen, and I've sold a few items, but looking for more selection.

Highlighted
Explorer
240 1 21

Have you looked at http://www.peacefulmind.com/

He has a ton of products, has been around forever, and he dropships.

Highlighted
2 0 1
I’m in the same boat. If you don’t mind me asking, How did you get started with AzureGreen?
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 8

You will find a lot of wonderful products on Crystalopedia. It is one of the best things when it comes to helping callers or retailers achieve the best marketing and sustainability results. Prices of its products are very cheap.

The best part is that these products are of very high quality because they are designed to go through quality control procedures.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi!  I just wondering if you'd ever found a dropshipper? 

Laura 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi Laura! Thanks for reaching out. No, unfortunately I have not. Could you possibly help me with this? 
Many Thanks,Lashay Lanier
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
well, I'm now doing the same research for myself! :-) I will share what I
find for sure!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Heidi_Davis 

Please check the Crystal Suppliers who supports Dropshipping

Wish CrystalIf you are looking for a great wholesale crystals supplier based in the US, you can check out Wish Crystal. The seller supplies crystal healing products, crystal pendulums, orgone pyramids, and more. 

From the MinesFrom the Mines has a wide range of products. You can get what you need easily. Some of the crystal rocks available include peacock ore, emerald, amethyst, etc. 

Best CrystalsThis wholesale crystals supplier offers crystals, jewelry, tumbled stones, etc. The seller’s prices are affordable. 

Pikes Peak RockIn the category section, Pikes Peak Rock has an extensive product’s list. This increases the chances of you getting everything you need on the same website. 

Gems Geodes WholesaleThis wholesale crystals supplier is ideal for customers looking for both crystals and crystal jewelry. The seller has numerous products.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Heidi_Davis! I'm Gabby from Community Engagement at Spocket.

It's been a really long time since you posted this, but being that there are recent replies to your post and this popped up in the community, I might as well make recommendations as well.

I checked our catalog on Spocket and found suppliers like Purple Lily who might have just the items you need. Here are some of their selections:

Search_-_Spocket.png

Search_-_Spocket.png

Search_-_Spocket.png

Search_-_Spocket.png

I do hope the gems suit your preferences! You can find more suppliers like Purple Lily and find out more about us on Spocket's website. Just a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives you access to loads of item selections from suppliers mainly coming from Europe and the States - so this entails quality products and fast shipping times.

Hope you get to explore the platform and get to join our growing Spocket gang of dropshippers!

Highlighted
4 0 0

We're dab accessories manufacturer,mainly produce quartz banger,carb cap,titanium nails and others dab tools. We also carry Enail,bongs,dab rig,etc. 

Hope we can cooperate. Kindly contact us for more infos.

Email:thedinonail@gmail.com

Kinds Regards

DabEveryday

0 Likes