Looking for PC gaming dropshippers

Highlighted
Tourist
42 0 3

Hey there! Title says it all really, but we're looking for someone that sells all kinds of Gaming PC equipment: mouses, keyboards, headsets, lighting, cases, PCs, monitors, etc etc.. also chairs, desks and gaming toys.

Thanks for your help and time!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 0 6

Hello.

Brendan here from the Shopify Support team. 

I'm not sure if you've had a chance to check out the dropshipping option Oberlo yet, but Oberlo allows you to find suppliers of products in a lot of different categories of computer equipment including most of what you had listed. The nature of shipping items from Asia may restrict some larger items like chairs and desks, but I trust you'll be able to find most of what you're looking for with Oberlo.

Oberlo can be used in conjunction with other dropshipping providers to either provide the bulk of your inventory, or supplement items that you ship yourself.

You can find Oberlo and other great product sourcing apps through the Shopify App Store here

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask here or start a conversation with a Shopify Guru. We're available 24/7 at https://help.shopify.com/questions.

All the best,

Brendan

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
53 0 4

Hi SunilG! Where are you located? If you are from Australia, you can check this local Australian Dropship Supplier.

Hope this helps!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hi SunilG,

I am an agent from China and I think I can help you to do drop shipping.

Do you have a Shopify shop now?

Please contact me to talk more,I believe I won't let you down.

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
42 0 3

Sorry I forgot to mention this! We are located in London, we currently sell to Europe - but we want to move to selling globally, so having a supplier in Australia for example would be very useful. Thanks for your response! We'll look into them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
42 0 3

Yes we have a great Shopify store that is already making sales. Amazing I will contact you shortly. Thanks for your response.

0 Likes