Looking for SUPPLIERS for Mens/ Womans Street wear

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi All - 

I am just starting out and am looking for some suppliers for a streetwear for men/ woman site.

This would include flat brim hats/trucker hats/ sunglasses/ watches/ shirts/dresses /shorts shoets etc.

I want to be appeal to the younger market.

If anyone would like to work with me I am in Australia and would love to build some relationships to work together in establishing a solid netwrok to grow in the market.

Regards, 

Jake

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello! We are a registered clothing company so we can supply you as a wholesales and we can give you invoice as well. Check our site www.fatai-style.com and contact us for more details office@fatai-style.com

We are the one producing the clothes so we can design unique products just for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
25 0 0

Hello, We are highly interested in becoming your supplier for young and attractive clothing. We offer different range of clothes for both young men and women with attractive designs aimed at this market. Moreover, our products are a very good quality and at a low price in order for you to be highly profitable with your margins. Thats our number 1 pripority for our customers to make money. 

Im very open to show you what we offer and our prices.

Please conatct me directly at chemmaa.youness@yahoo.com

I look fowards to collaborating with you and hope you choose us!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are watches supplier and ready to work with you. Contact us for details: no.watch.uk(at)gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Jake,

My name is Janice and I do wholesale premium products like sunglass and ladies wear. Please contact us at onenessjanice@hotmail.com

I'm looking forward to collaborating with you. 

Thanks 

Janice

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Jake

My name is Janice and i do wholesale premium quality of sunglass, women accessories and ladies wears. Please direct contact me at onenessjanice@hotmail.com

Looking forward to receive your mail. 

Thanks 

Janice

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hello 

if you are interested in clothing ,hope we can help you http://goo.gl/amySXm

we can do dropship for you with low price and good quanlity

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Jake,

I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm located in the UK but I have contacts in quality manufacturing all over the globe. I can provide you with the goods you need, when you need them for the closest price I can get to your request. If you want to talk more give me a message, I'll give you some more information.

Regards,

Ben Gore

B Gore Suppliers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 2

Hi, 

We’re looking for more suppliers for our website, mobileiGo.com.  

Has anyone tried Salehoo.com to see if they have good suppliers in their wholesale directory?  It's supposed to have a full directory of wholesale/dropship suppliers. I'm thinking about giving them a try. Please let me know if you've tried them. We're looking for some feedback about this site before committing. Thanks,

Ben

Ben | mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, I will suggest that you can find the suppliers from Amazon, Walmart and so on. At now, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from Amazon, Walmart, and 19 more site to your Shopify store. And you can get started with Free Start Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes