Looking for Tea Suppliers! (Bonus points if you work with wholesalers like Metropolitan Tea)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! Looking for someone to help with tea shipping/fulfilling. Traditionally my shop has carried a very wide selection, mostly from metrotea.com and I'd like to maintain that selection if possible. 

Let me know!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

If you want a good supplier from China, my company is a reliable sourcing agent for your online store or physical retail store needs since 2007. We provide quotes and ship per 100 pcs of items of your choice. Our company is located in the world’s largest wholesale market of general merchandise – Yiwu City, China. We can also pack your stuff for your customers. For more info on how we can help you, please visit our site at Original Sourcing Pro. (https://www.originalsourcingpro.com/services/). PRICE QUOTE IS FREE! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hey Seth,  

Have you had luck finding a good tea dropship wholesale supplier?

We're all kind of in similar boats looking or "The Right" supplier(s).  I've sourced a few decent suppliers for our site mobileiGo.com but still feel we haven't found The One. We did find a couple of our suppliers on Wholesale Central, but I had to really sift through a bunch of junk retail sites that are prettending to be 'wholesalers.'  It was very time consuming and a poor experience to be honest. 

I did come across and am considering trying the following supposedly dedicated wholesale dropshippers, Salehoo and Worldwide Brands. Salehoo claims to have 8000 plus vetted dropshippers some offering teas, health supplements, etc., as you're looking for. Worldwide Brands claims to offer 10 million items and 1000s of "real" wholesale dropshippers also including tea and health supplement related dropshippers. 

Again, I can't vouch for these directly. We already have a few suppliers that are okay so I have not jumped on any others. But I am considering trying these two myself to add to our selection of mobile and electronics products at mobileiGo.com. If you or anyone else tries one or both of these, I'd love to hear how the experience is and whether the pricing is actually wholesale.  

I hope this helps, and good luck to you!

Ben

Ben and Your Friends at https://mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 92

Hi, Seth!

I know a couple that sources their teas from the Metropolitan Tea Company website that you linked. Their tea company is also called the Metropolitan Tea Company. They run a juice bar as well called Jungle Juice and you can reach them on their company Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/junglejuiceco/). I also happen to have some of their tea on my tea shelf!

I hope this helps! Good Luck!

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hi Seth,

We dropship tea that we source from multiple suppliers including Metro Tea. We also do custom blends and private label.

Feel free to message us at info@3-teas.com

Lesley

0 Likes