Looking for Tea suppliers/drop-shippers for new Shopify store

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there,

I'm in the midst of creating a new a new Shopify store.
I created a beta store here just to get the hang of shopify and learn the in's and outs etc.

I know that store doens't look very pretty, but I'm now ready to create everything from the bottom up (and to make it actually pretty):

Logos / integrations / email marketting / animations / etc. 

I need as much variety of tea as possible. Also good product photos. 

Please contact me if you are a reliable supplier, or know where I can reach one. 

Thank you,

Temur

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Temur! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been about 2 years since you posted this so I do hope your store has been successful since then - I also hope you were able to find suppliers for tea. In any case, I'd like to go ahead and recommend Spocket to you. It's a dropshipping app that gives you thousands of suppliers from the EU and the US - this ensures you only have access to quality items that can be shipped fast.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

I'm unsure what specific tea-related items you're looking for, so I'd like to invite you to sign-up for free on Spocket's official website to gain access to our catalog. There, you can see if the ones we have on our catalog suit your preferences. If not, please do let me know so I can ask our Suppliers team to source out the tea-related items you need!

Search_-_Spocket.png

As well, I'd like to invite you to join Spocket's official Facebook page to interact with other dropshippers (both Spocket and non-Spocket users), to get feedback and/or get leads on new suppliers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Temur 

Please check our recommended Tea Suppliers for Dropshipping

Empiretea.com

Runmingtea.com

Bondibeachtea.com.au

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes