Looking for Trendy Fashion

Melody_William1
Tourist
55 0 2
Hi there All, I have a what is primarily a jewelry and accessories store at the moment. I would like to add some women's clothing to it as well. Im looking for a reliable dropshipepr. It's really hard finding someone that's reliable. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know! Thanks again :)
0 Likes
jessica_peng
Tourist
17 0 0

add my skype:  dropshipping@banggood.com  or leave your e-mail .I will send some information for your reference! hope can help you!

0 Likes
Nil_Thakrar1
3 0 0

Hello Jessica,

We develop, manufacture and dropship womens clothing. Check out our website:

http://www.mvvz.ca.

See the attachment for About Us.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions:

nil@mvvz.ca

Best Regards,

Nil.

0 Likes
Shanice_Jones
2 0 0

Hi we drop ship and sell small order wholesale from right in the USA. Check out our website at www.theshanicejonescollection.com and if you like anything e-mail me at sjonescollection@gmail.com

Shanice Jones
0 Likes
Shanice_Jones1
23 0 0
Hi I am a designer from N.Y and I sell small quantities wholesale. Check out my website at www.theshaniceJonescollection.com and email us at sjonescollection@gmail if you like our products.
0 Likes
Melody_William1
Tourist
55 0 2

Thanks everyone so much for responding.  I will look into each and everyone of these and see what i can come up with

Have a great day!

0 Likes
Andrew_St-Charl
Shopify Partner
15 0 2

Hey

Take a look at my site www.mytrendaddiction.com

I offer wholesale and dropshiping as well

thank you

info@mytrendaddiction.com 

Pam_Ang
15 0 0

Hi, I am interested in the wholesale and dropshipping you're offering. I have been trying to find a website with high quality products to introduce to my website. If you can email me more details about how you wholesale that would be much appreciated. lovestruckxfashion@gmail.com

0 Likes
Shop_J_G
Tourist
13 0 0

Hello,

My shop can do drop shipping or wholesale in small and large quantities. 

www.shopjandg.com

email me if you're interested!

jaysfashionboutique@gmail.com 

0 Likes
amandapreu
6 0 0

Shop J&G,

Im interested! Can you please email me more info at amanda.preusch@gmail.com

Thanks!

0 Likes