Looking for US company for drop shipping apparel

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have been browsing the forums for awhile and found a company I REALLY hoped to use for my website. But It's been over a week and I can't access my wishlist to know what items I want, I've asked for a discount code on a $50 purchase to integrate their website to mine and it hasn't happened, I asked for someone to call me Weds and keep getting the "my manager is busy" line, and tonight I finally sat down to try and do stuff myself and 95% of their website is down. 

I'm looking for Women's apparel, including plus sizes. If anyone knows of a US based drop ship company I'd love to learn more. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 0 13

Hello,

Christine here from the Shopify Guru team - thanks for your question.

Shopify now offers Houzz as a sales channel. Houzz offers a wide variety of products that can be integrated into your store using the channel. To add the Houzz channel, in your admin go to Online Store > Sales Channels.

Alt text

We also have many other great drop shipping apps in the Shopify Apps store that can offer the type of products you are looking for including; Wanelo, Oberlo and Modalyst

Additionally, you may like to check out this Shopify Blog post called the Ultimate Guide to Drop Shipping: www.shopify.ca/guides/dropshipping

Hope that helps! Let me know if you need anything else. I am just a click away :)

Cheers,
Christine 
Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

HI Christine, 

I appreciate your comment, but none of those suggestions are what I need. Modalyst doesn't carry plus sizes, Houzz doesn't have clothes, and the others aren't US based. 

"I'm looking for Women's apparel, including plus sizes. If anyone knows of a US based drop ship company I'd love to learn more. Thanks! " 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Christine,

My name is Trey and I own an athletic clothing brand called Gladiator Gear Apparel. I also provide service of designing, creating, printing and fulfilling your orders. We also build and market your website and brand. 

Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks,
Trey
Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1393 0 0

Hi Amanda,

You are totally going to the wrong way. Did the us people manufacture clothing themselves? NO, 99% of the clothes are come from China. Does Nike manufacture those sports clothing in the USA? NO, it outsourced to Asia countries.

What the US clothing company do? They register brand, design and release the marketing strategy. So if you have seen a nice clothing online, it is useless to judge whether it from USA, EU or other countries, just check the style, quality and user reviews as well as the price and made your decision.

0 Likes