Looking for US dropshipper for women's clothing

Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I'm currently using CollectiveFab as a dropshipper, but they don't seem to have much stock and products often sell out before I can really get any sales. I love the style they carry though (urban, young, trendy). They also carry plus size, which is great because my store caters to all sizes. Is there any other US dropshippers with the same style of clothing (and plus size) with a higher stock count?

0 Likes

Hi, there. I would like to recommend a FREE tool named ShopMaster which is applicable for dropshippers. You can use ShopMaster to import products from Aliexpress, eBay, Amazon and other more than 25 sites, repid listing onto eBay, Shopify & Wish stores, and inventory monitor & auto repricer, auto-order, and other more powerful features, welcome to join ShopMaster . Happy dropshipping!!! :o)

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
91 0 2

Are you looking for products that are known, like Calvin Klein, Nike, Gucci, etc? Or any other products?

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I'm not necessarily looking for name brand products.  They definitely need to be of trendy and urban style though.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
91 0 2

We can help you with finding products. Why not do a mix of Oberlo and name brand products?

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1674 24 175

Hi,

You can find US based dropshippers on Aliexpress.com It has a filter option to choose suppliers from. Using Dropshipmate you can import products easily into your shopify store from Aliexpress and also from other supplier sites like Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba, Dhgate etc., This app also helps you to import Product Reviews along and enables Auto Update Sync.

All the best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
58 0 0

Hi!

At Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections with unique design and high quality. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe offering great mark ups up to 180% for our retailers.

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
34 0 0

Desired Destiny,

We are a wholesale women's apparel company in Los Angeles CA.  We are located in the heart of Los Angeles CA Fashion District and we work with many vendors throughout the US and South America.  We support online businesses including Amazon, Ebay and Walmart.

We have huge selections and inventory to accommodate any types of business ventures.  Also, private labeling.

We have the BEST WHOLESALE Price!!

Please visit our new site www.capellaapparel.com for the Spring 2018 Collection.
You can access the old site to see the prices www.capellausa.com

Ask us about WHOLESALE DROP SHIP PROGRAM. (B2B)

Thank You,
Capella Apparel

0 Likes