Looking for USA DROPSHIPPERS...Having Problems with Aliexpress Suppliers

3 0 0

Hi everyone,

I think it might be best for me to switch to a USA Dropshipper. Anyone have recommendations? I need a dropshipper for baby products for my store www.spoiledrottenthebabystore.com

The reason I am looking for a USA based dropshipper is because I have been experiencing some problems with dropshipping from Aliexpress. I have made sure to only add products with high orders, reviews, ratings, seller ratings, and ePacket delivery and been having the following issues:

• some suppliers are sending the items via "Sellers Shipping Methond" or "China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus" even though "ePacket" was selected
  • some suppliers have even charged me for ePacket delivery but they shipped using a different method
  • suppliers have said they chose another shipping method (after purchase was completed) if the price is under $5 however ePacket was an available option to be choosen for delivery

While these might not seem like huge problems for some I want to get things in order before it can become one. For example, a order was placed on Oct. 16, 2017 and some items are still not delievered even though I chose ePacket delivery with an estimated 12-20 day delivery. 

If anyone has some ideas, solutions, feedback, recommendations I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi There,

Saleshoo offers an extensive range of baby products at competitive prices. You can check it out: http://bit.ly/2iF7N9U. Also, they're well known for their customer service so if you have any issues with their suppliers, they'll definitely help to resolve it.

Cheers

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1664 24 175

Hi,

You may have a look at Amazon, Ebay, Wish, Walmart etc.,

Shopify has an app Dropshipmate which helps you to get products import into your store in a single-click. You can import unlimited products and place orders starting with a basic plan at low cost.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi, Daisy

We are professional dropshipping company www.dropshipchinapro.com, we can do proper quality checking and we don't use epacket or China post as shipping, we send orders to Australia or New Zealand at least 1000packages every day, we have cheapest and fastest international shipping.I have checked your website and we can find the manufacturer suppliers for you. Please contact me elaine.shan@dropshipchinapro.com, we can discuss more detail about shipping lines and costs.

0 Likes

Hello, Daisy. I would recommend a free tool named ShopMaster which supports to import products and repid listing onto your eBay, shopify stores, Inventory monitor and auto-repricer, when your stores have sales, ShopMaster supports to auto-order in Aliexpress. Welcome to experience it. ShopMaster

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
58 0 0

Hi!

My name is Kate and I represent the Fashion Stories NYC fashion jewelry brand. 

Fashion Stories NYC is a is a New York branch of the well established brand of fashion jewelry with over 10 years experience in Europe. We design and produce unique gold- and silver-plated necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and brooches for women. Here is our website: https://fashionstories.nyc.

We both drop ship and wholesale our collections.

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
29 0 0

Daisy,

We are a wholesale women's apparel company in Los Angeles CA.  We are located in the heart of Los Angeles CA Fashion District and we work with many vendors throughout the US and South America.  We support online businesses including Amazon, Ebay and Walmart.

We have huge selections and inventory to accommodate any types of business ventures.  Also, private labeling.

We have the BEST WHOLESALE Price!!

Please visit our new site www.capellaapparel.com for the Spring 2018 Collection.
You can access the old site to see the prices www.capellausa.com

Ask us about WHOLESALE DROP SHIP PROGRAM. (B2B)

Thank You,
Capella Apparel

0 Likes
11 0 0

We’re the inventor and manufacturer of chemical free beauty products. Our current line is the upper arms toner with six different colors/styles. We’ll drop ship for you at a 50% discount. You keep half of everything you sell. We’ll pay the packaging and shipping cost. Visit our shopify store and contact me. https://www.naturalfirstlook.com/collections/all

0 Likes
12 0 0

Hi Daisy,

Check out ProductPro. Thousand sof quality products from USA suppliers.

https://apps.shopify.com/productpro

Cheers!

0 Likes
3 0 0

Check Super-Ali . We have 700K+ products from US Local suppliers as of writing this comment.

Want to find unsaturated products with videos from local suppliers? Try Super-ali.com
0 Likes