Looking for USA Jewelry Wholesale Drop shipper and Supplier

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I am looking for USA Jewlery Wholesale Drop shippers and Suppliers.

Must have a wide selection of jewlery both in the areas of quality costume and fine jewelry. Other area accessories is optional, possibly an add on category later. Must have quality professional product photos with the same back ground. Full product description with metal materials provided (simply "Alloy" is unexceptable). I am looking for all jewelry to be Nickel and Lead FREE! NO MSV, NO 30-60 day shipping. I will be placing customer orders for drop ship from you as well as personal wholesale orders to sell via other selling avenues.

Please understand wholesale price must fit my company niche. I offer everything under $20!

Email me directly at dawnmorford@outlook.com 

*Please include your business website* 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @unsubscribe! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been around two years since you posted this but I'd still like to make a recommendation. Have you had the chance to check Spocket out? We have a lot of US suppliers that can provide you with quality jewelry under $20 that can ship in 1-3 days or 4-7 days. The selection we have might be of interest to you! You can check them out yourself by signing-up for free to access the catalog on Spocket's official website. Once there, you can tweak the smart filters to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Search_-_Spocket.png

Just to quickly introduce Spocket, it's a dropshipping app that gives you access to thousands of mainly US-based and EU-based suppliers. You can learn more about it on the website and by joining Spocket's official Facebook group where you can engage with other dropshippers. All the best and hope you can check us out!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @unsubscribe 

Please check our below list of Jewelry Dropshipping Suppliers. 

Vousi Whole Sale & Dropshipper

Vousi Whole Sale is an excellent choice for anyone looking to find some quality jewelry products. They pretty much have it all. From rings to earrings, bracelets to bangles. 

Plum Island Silver Company

Plum Island Silver Company is self styled as “America’s Favorite Sterling Silver Jeweler”. As the company’s name implies the vast majority of their jewelry are made of silver.

Richard Cannon Jewelry

Richard Cannon Jewelry has it all: Diamond, gold, silver and other uncommon materials like pearls and gemstones. What we really love about them is how detailed their website is. 

J Goodin

Another completely viable choice for jewelry dropshippers, J Goodin has a great variety of products: Rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and even other accessories such as jewelry displays & boxes.

Silver Liquidators

Manufacturers, liquidators, wholesalers and direct importers. This is what the Silver Liquidator company is all about. Their finish sterling silver jewelry are best sellers. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
37 0 9

Hi There, 

This Jewelry specific app https://apps.shopify.com/jewelry-store will connect you to jewelry wholesale/manufacturers that can drop ship in the USA. This app connects Shopify retailers to other jewelry companies that drop ship.

0 Likes