Looking for USA dropship warehouses and suppliers.

2 0 0

10/12/2018

I'm a Shopify acct. holder. I intend to sell on Shopify earphones, headsets and other audio products that can be sourced from suppliers who will ship these products from USA only to customers worldwide. Also that these USA dropship warehouses or suppliers are compatible with and allow the products from them to be imported into Shopify for me to sell.

Much appreciate if anyone knows of these USA dropship suppliers. that fits the criteria I mentioned above here.*  

0 Likes
Excursionist
26 1 4

Why not choose a China supplier and ship to customers worldwide, the cost might be cheaper I thought.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

11/12/2018

Thanks for the reply.  I dont wish to have any dealings with China suppliers. Customers have in the past requested for refunds when the product is shipped from China, mostly unreliable.. I only want to have the products shipped from USA only. Moreover, because of the shorter shipping time to customers from USA suppliers.

Do you know of any USA supplers, or does anyone else know of USA warehouses or suppliers.

Much appreciate.

0 Likes
6 0 0
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
245 10 23

Hi, Jed!

This is May from Shopify.

Thank you for posting your question here. There are quite a few dropshipping apps on our app store. Most of these apps will allow you to filter the suppliers by location. For example, with Oberlo, you can filter out the suppliers by going into your Oberlo admin, and click on ‘Search Products’. On the left side, you can click on ‘Warehouse Location’ and select ‘United States’, and apply the filter to reflect warehouses in the United States.

Another dropshipping app you might want to check out Spocket: US Dropshipping. With Spocket, you can also filter the products and suppliers by location, similar to Oberlo. Another alternative is to import the products from Amazon or Walmart by using apps like AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart or Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer. All the apps I mentionted are fully compatible with Shopify, which means you can import products to your Shopity store and manage your orders from admin.

It is important to note that with app downloads,, usually there will be an additional subscription cost since you’ll be using their service. For future reference, in case you run into any technical issues with the app, or have any further questions about the app, you can reach out to the developers directly. You can find their information on the app’s page here:

Let me know if this helps. Feel free to reply back to this thread or contact our 24/7 support, and we’ll happily help!

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Do you know any app that i can use to import products from shein.com or romwe.com ?

Thank you im waiting for your answer!

0 Likes
Explorer
239 0 19

Modalyst will import from Shein. They are in the App store.

0 Likes
3 0 0

A Blu Pepper, we provide wholesale clothing for women. We are based in Los Angeles, CA. Learn more about our distribution policies at https://shopblupepper.com/about_us

For our latest collection, visit: https://shopblupepper.com/clothing.html

For sale items: https://shopblupepper.com/sale.html

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1442 4 123

Hello,

You can import the items from aliexpress website using of Aliexpress Dropshipping app. Aliexpress Dropshipping is used for to import the items from aliexpress, dhgate, alibaba,....etc to your shopify store. And it provides semi automated process of order fulfillment and it gives a daily auto update sync.
You can refer Appfreaker Supply, Here you can import the products from appfreaker supply to your shopify store, And appfreaker products ship from USA.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Explorer
151 8 30

Look up Sewell Direct.  Their prices listed on their site may not be the dropshipping price, so it'd be best to email them and ask about their dropshipping prices / policies.

Sewell Direct

0 Likes