Looking for USA urban wear droppshipping company

Highlighted
8 0 0

I've been looking for an USA based urban wear droppshipping company but no luck..As of now I have China but there delivery is way way to long.i need something that's USA based so shipping and business  would be excellent for home based customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 0

Check www.mycelebritylooks.com if its something you want and let us know.

Thanks

Serial Entrepreneur, E commerce Store manager,E commerce Business setup,Drop-ship,Retail&Affiliate store setup.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 8

F13 Works has a Shopify app you might be interested in. 

Air Waves OnDemand Offers on-demand custom-printed apparel in a wonderful variety of styles and prices. Shipping from Ohio they offer the quickest turnaround and highest quality printing available. They are a big improvement over Printful for those of you with experience

All apps are free to download and include automated order processing, billing and fulfillment. You only need to place the product on your site with a mark-up and market them to your customer base.

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

If any of my inventory on http://www.shopstarkstreet.com seems like a good fit for your customers let me know. I'm based in the USA.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi. 

Can you provide me with some information about your drop shipping? You can email me at bardonadiamen@gmail.com thanks

0 Likes