Looking for Wholesale & Dropshipping Plus Size Womens Clothing

Allyson_Wagner_
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

I am looking for a supplier that provides true size plus size womens clothing. Preferable US made but open to what you have. Has to be true to size. Please email me at customerservice@keewees3.com

Thank you

Allyson

gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
254 8 36

Hi @Allyson_Wagner_! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you tried using Spocket? We have loads of US and EU suppliers who offer plus size items under the women's category - swimwear, casual, activewear etc. Plus, these items can ship in as fast as 1-3 days, 3-5 days, and 4-7 days depending on your shipping set-up.

Search_-_Spocket.png

You can sign-up for free to gain access to the catalog and find these items on Spocket's official website. You can also learn more about the platform there and by joining Spocket's official Facebook group. All the best and hope you can check the app out!

0 Likes

Hi @Allyson_Wagner_ 

Please check the below-recommended suppliers for plus size women clothing 

599 Fashion

Moyfashionhq

Nordstrom

Doba Dropshipping

Modalyst

RoseWholesale

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
red-sea-enterpr
2 0 1

I am looking for a supplier that provides true size plus size womens clothing. Preferable US made but open to what you have. Has to be true to size. Please email me at 

infoMyDesertDreams@gmail.com

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
222 89 83

We can provide you with all kinds of  plus size women's clothing straight from the manufacturers and its cheaper than the others. Please feel free to visit our site to know more about our services.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes
red-sea-enterpr
2 0 1

I am interested. Please give me more information. Thank you

0 Likes
JASMINE8690
Excursionist
58 0 5

Hi,

You can use Ourmall in shopify app store.There's a "Products market" which have millions of various products.Also u can upload product picture or name that u want to sell, the suppliers here will search for u and respond u the purchase price. http://bit.ly/38FP8Sl

0 Likes
MelissaContrado
Explorer
54 1 13

Hi Allyson,

I realize you asked your question some time ago but I'd still like to give an answer to you or anyone else who might have a similar question.

Contrado is a print on demand company that specializes in dropshipping clothing. We have a women's clothing range with a wide variety of sizes, including plus size.

We handmake everything to order within 48 hours. We also ship worldwide, typically within 3-5 days.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Get the Contrado app for Shopify: https://apps.shopify.com/contrado-print-on-demand 

Melissa from Contrado

Hello,

I am from "Aliexpress Dropshipping" app. We are pleased to inform you that we provide dropshipping for plus size women's clothing through our supplier sites like ebay, amazon etc.,

-> You can easily import products from our supplier sites by a simple click on buttons.

-> You can also use "Appfreaker Supply" on our app to import products of your own branding and shipping labels. And also you can increase product list on your shopify store.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MmmmSheSaid
1 0 0

I love Contrado, but, I am so disappointed that your products are not TRUE plus-sized products.  I think what the OP meant, and what I also seek, are companies which offer clothes on beyond a 2X which is a a size 18.  Those of us who wish to represent the true spectrum of humanity realize the inherent misogyny of the garment industry is deep. My rather trim and sleek child is a 2X in women's clothes and a size medium in mens.  We really have to start doing better.  I will, of course, continue working with Contrado.  Your products are too fabulous to pass up.  But, I have many a disappointed customer who shops with me because my product line stands for social justice.  They won't stop shopping with me.  But, they won't spend as much as they would if my garments fit them.

0 Likes