Looking for Wholesale & Dropshipping Plus Size Womens Clothing

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

I am looking for a supplier that provides true size plus size womens clothing. Preferable US made but open to what you have. Has to be true to size. Please email me at customerservice@keewees3.com

Thank you

Allyson

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Allyson_Wagner_! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you tried using Spocket? We have loads of US and EU suppliers who offer plus size items under the women's category - swimwear, casual, activewear etc. Plus, these items can ship in as fast as 1-3 days, 3-5 days, and 4-7 days depending on your shipping set-up.

Search_-_Spocket.png

You can sign-up for free to gain access to the catalog and find these items on Spocket's official website. You can also learn more about the platform there and by joining Spocket's official Facebook group. All the best and hope you can check the app out!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Allyson_Wagner_ 

Please check the below-recommended suppliers for plus size women clothing 

599 Fashion

Moyfashionhq

Nordstrom

Doba Dropshipping

Modalyst

RoseWholesale

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for a supplier that provides true size plus size womens clothing. Preferable US made but open to what you have. Has to be true to size. Please email me at 

infoMyDesertDreams@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
207 90 85

We can provide you with all kinds of  plus size women's clothing straight from the manufacturers and its cheaper than the others. Please feel free to visit our site to know more about our services.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes