Looking for Women Clothes Dropship Provider - US Based!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Guys,

I am looking for Women Fashion (Dresses, shorsts, shoes, tops, etc..) Dropshipper, provider should be based in the US (my main targeted audience is US/Canada customers with no monthly fees.

Preferred if the supplier have Shopify integration or file export to facilitate import process.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi,

If you're looking for high-end designer brands, we are the only dropshipper in the world to carry them for men, women, and children. We built an app specifically to integrate with Shopify that makes integration very easy. You can integrate our entire catalog with a single markup percentage to your Shopify store with the click of one button. You don't need IT knowledge for the integration. We do charge a monthly subscription, but if you check out our catalog and pricing, you'll understand why. It's free to register and purchase as a regular wholesale customer (view our entire catalog with prices and quantities), but the dropshipping feature is a monthly fee. 

Email us directly at info@buy2bee.com if you have any questions!

Thank you,

Jessica Aguirre

Director, E-commerce

www.Buy2Bee.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi,

If you're looking for high-end designer brands, we are the only dropshipper in the world to carry them for men, women, and children. Our office is based in Los Angeles, but we have a warehouse in Los Angeles and one in Milan. Shipping from either is fast. We built an app specifically to integrate with Shopify that makes integration very easy. You can integrate our entire catalog with a single markup percentage to your Shopify store with the click of one button. You don't need IT knowledge for the integration. We do charge a monthly subscription, but if you check out our catalog and pricing, you'll understand why. It's free to register and purchase as a regular wholesale customer (view our entire catalog with prices and quantities), but the dropshipping feature is a monthly fee. 

Email us directly at info@buy2bee.com if you have any questions!

Thank you,

Jessica Aguirre

Director, E-commerce

www.Buy2Bee.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi, 

Buy2Bee is US based. Our office is in Los Angeles with another warehouse in Italy, and we ship to US, Canada, and Mexico. Are you looking for high end luxury designers? We carry all the super high end designer brands and stock clothing, shoes, handbags, etc. Let me know if you want more information!

Thanks,

Kate

Buy2Bee

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Kate,

Is there a monthly fee to carry your dropship items? I'm looking to expand upon my children's clothing and would like more information please. Thank you in advance.

Heather Ragan

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Hi Kate

I am interested in hearing more about your terms. It looks ilke the fee is 249 per month. Is that correct?

S

0 Likes