Looking for Women's Jewelry wholesale / Drop shipping

FERRealVentures
2 0 0

Hey all,

I'm currently working with a small team designing a new women's jewelry line. All of our product is original. Product is expensive to manufacture (molds, labor, etc) so to supplement our line we are looking for private label or wholesale products as well to add to our mix and offer more product.

Im wondering if someone can recommend or point me in the right direction to a wholesale company or anyone who might be able to work with us.

Also, if you have worked with manufacturers and are willing to recommend them, we can use the tips. 

Thanks

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
247 6 40

Hello, you can try to find the suppliers from Alibaba, Amazon, Walmart or us.banggood etc..

If so, Shopmaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from Alibaba, Amazon, Walmart , us.banggood and more 16 sites to your Shopify store in one-click. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Kate6
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi!

At Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewelry collections at attractive prices with great mark ups. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe and have recently entered the USA market and are currently expanding our distribution network in the States. 

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc to discuss further details. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Jack8
2 0 0

We are full scale jewelery manufacturer in Thailand with US GM

Please email me your requerments.

Jack

0 Likes
Elaine
9 0 0

Hi, I am from Dropship Pro China, we are profesional personalised dropshipping service provider. We can find you one or several jewerly making factories in China and arrange dropshipping for you if you need. Please check our website: www.dropshipchinapro.com , or send me an email: elaine.shan@dropshipchinapro.com

0 Likes