Looking for Women's Nightshirt Supplier

Highlighted
1 0 0

Can anybody please offer recommendations on a women's nightshirt supplier? 

Thank you,

Maggie - ShopTheDogStore.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hi,
You can search on Aliexpress, Alibaba, Target, Sammydress, Amazon. You can find a large variety of Women's Nightshirt suppliers collection.
To source the products onto your shopify store from the above mentioned supplier sites. You can give a try to shopify app Dropshipmate. You can import unlimited products with ease along with Product Reviews.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, I'll suggest that you can find the right suppliers from Walmart, Amazon, Banggood, etc..

And ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you improt products from Walmart, Amazon, Banggood, and 23 more sites to your Shopify store quickly. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Maggie!

I am a representative of AisaOptom company. We deliver goods by wholesale from China. We have about 100 million goods. Please visit our website http://en.asiaoptom.com. You can ask me any questions asiaoptom.eng@gmail.com

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Maggie, 

I suggest you to check out for your woman night shirt, high quality platform as MakersValley where they connect you directly with italian artisan and manufacturers. 

At MakersValley, you can browse their BE INSPIRED Catalog of white label samples made directly by over 150+ Italian manufacturers & artisans. You can order any of these white label samples then customize it to fit your brand, plus you can add your own label on it!

All of this is offered to you at factory prices, no minimum order, and a dedicated account manager by your side. All 100% Made in Italy!

If you are interested check their website: www.makersvalley.net or hello@makersvalley.net

Best, Alessio

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi Maggie,

Wish  everything's been well with you.
- Are you looking to source a production house for your fashion brand?
- Do you want to launch your own women's fashion collection?
- Are you looking to source low volume/high quality production?

We are garment manufacturer based in Hanoi city, Vietnam, we provide garment manufacturing services.
- Apparel Prototype Develop service.
- Produce Sale sample order or Small Order to Bulk production.

We offer services such as sample making, sewing/production and other aspects of product development. 

Sample and bulk production:
The sample is a must for approval before bulk production.

Especially we can work with your design by CMP production (Cutting-Sewing-Packing), you just provide us your shell fabric and we will do the rest.
We do high quality and low volume production.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,

Tran Chinh
Address: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agriculture and Science Living Quarter, 
Vinh Quynh Village,    
Hanoi 10000,
Vietnam
Mobile/WhatsApp: +84(0)983253618
Email: tranvufam@gmail.com

Manufacturing and Sourcing services for Apparel and Fashion. [A] Ngoc Hoi road, Thanh Tri Dist., Hanoi city 10000, Vietnam [T] +84-983253618 [E] tranvufam@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Maggie,

I'm Tran Chinh, garment manfuacturer based in Hanoi, Vietnam.

We offer services such as sample making, sewing/production and other aspects of product development. 

Our production range includes:
1.) LADIES DRESSES, SKIRTS
2.) POLO, T-SHIRTS, SHIRTS
3.) JACKETS
4.) HOODIES
5./ PANTS AND SHORTS

Especially we can work with your garment order by CMP production (Cutting-Sewing-Packing), you just send us your shell fabric and we will do the rest.
We do high quality and low volume production.
Should you are interested, please kindly contact us.

Tran Chinh - tranvufam@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi!

At Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections with unique design and high quality. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe offering great mark ups up to 180% for our retailers.

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi Maggie ,

OF Fashion is a apparel manufacturer in China , pls feel free to contact if you have any inquiry . Thanks.

our_highfashion@hotmail.com

rgds,

OF Fashion Company

0 Likes