Looking for Women's shoe supplier

Dev_Modi
1 0 0

Hi,

I am starting a women's shoe store and I am looking for suppliers with shipping in the US.

Thanks!

0 Likes
oscar_gonzalez
Tourist
15 0 1

Check out www.parcelscan.com to automate your shipping refunds with FEDEX and UPS. THis is a must for any shopify store, its free! 

Good luck and cheers! 

0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hi,

I am from China and I am an agent that can provide you both products and services.

You can look for products from Aliexpress.com.I can supply all products on there.

And I have warehouse in USA so that I can ship from USA.

Best regards

Awen

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
Veronica5
2 0 0

Hi, my name is Veronica and I'm looking for dropshipping in the USA for Luxury Women shoes.  My email address is... veronicastegall@yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Veronica

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 6 40

Hi friend, Maybe you can try to find the right supplier from Aliexpress, Amazon, Walmart, Banggood etc..

If so, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Walmart, and 23 more sites to your Shopify store quickly. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1913 37 233

Hi,

You can find many suppliers on aliexpress, amazon, ebay, target, overstock who sells women shoes. Dropshipmate shopify app helps you to easily get the supplier products onto your shopify store by single-click from all the above sites. This app specifies in importing product reviews and enabling Auto Update/Sync. You can have a good experience while importing producs from more 19+ supplier sites by using Dropshipmate. Give a try to this shopify app

All the best for your Business.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Eric_long1
6 0 0

Hello,everyone.

I'm a seller from Aliexpress who mainly do custom printed shoes.We got lots kind of women's shoes. More details are in our Aliexpress Shop:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/2795025?spm=5261.seller_index.0.0.5716553ecvHBXP

If you are interested in our products,plz send a Aliexpress mail

Or

you can send an email to jy03029050@hotmail.com

I will reply you asap. Thank you.

0 Likes
ivy00
5 0 0

hi, This is Ivy from China. We located in the one of the biggest shoes making area in China. Actually, we are famouse for women shoes. I wish it is not too late for me to see you email below. Could I know what kind of shoes are you looking for? Maybe we can work together. 

0 Likes
suman_verma
Tourist
10 0 2

Can you please tell more about the same, like the quatity you want to ship or the market you are about to cater through the same.

0 Likes
Megan5
7 0 0

Hi Dev,

My name is Megan, and I am from Luxury Market, a b2b e-commerce website that provides buyers with access to discounted wholesale luxury items, and most importantly for you, designer shoes!

Signing up for our website is free, and once you make an account, you receive access to all of our majorly discounted items and are paired with a personal account manager to help you find the exact products you need. 

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to email me at megan@luxurymarket.com !

Best, 
Megan

0 Likes