Looking for a Dropping Supplier for VEGAN niche

1 0 1

Hi all,

I'm starting a vegan brand and am looking for any suppliers who has vegan products (trendy shirts, etc.).

Unfortunately my options are limited on aliexpress and alibaba.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any info about a supplier that would fit this description.

-Ian

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 8 27

Hey, Ian!

Ren here from the Shopify support team. I'd like to help out here.

It sounds like you're off to a great start having established a niche for your business. We have a handful of app integrations that may be good options for you! I'll list them below:

Oberlo: Similar to Aliexpress though with maybe some better options for you. A quick search revealed a variety of vegan themed t-shirt slogans and eco products like bamboo toothbrushes, mugs, wall decals, jewelry and handbags.

DropCommerce: Appears to offer a lot of natural beauty products, candles and bags under the vegan tag.

Spocket: Appears to have a handful of accessories, bath and beauty products and vegan leather apparel and bags.

Another option would be to consider Print on Demand (POD). This would enable you to design your own on trend t-shirts, decor and other products with the option to outsource the design work as well. You can apply the design to your desired products and the Print on Demand company will produce, package and ship on your behalf.

Printful is one of the most popular POD choices for apparel but depending on the types of products you want to work with, some of these other integrations may be a better fit. (Check the description for sample images of their top products).

It might also be worth looking into a wholesaler like James&Co to inquire whether they welcome drop shippers. 

If you haven't already, be sure to check out our free online guide for drop shipping.

Other than sourcing suppliers, what stage at you at with your store and business development? Have you thought about branding and how you'll determine and reach your target market?

I highly recommend checking out this forum post that really explains what sort of a foundation you should have before you start spending money on ads.

Finally, some inspirational reading from a successful vegan brand - learn what they found valuable when getting started. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
20 0 0

Hi Ian.

We may help you!

We are dropshipping fulfillment agent in China, can offer nearly all products aliexpress shown.

Our service is from sourcing to packing and final shipping. So once we become your agent, we can fulfill all your dropshipping orders.

You needn't bother to inquiry and deal with different vendor. We have experience in trendy apparel, and no serive or processing fee.

Reach us: flashleopard.com       anita@flashleopard.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi Ian,

It looks like you've already got some solid recs below. I'm with Modalyst and we have lots of vegan/eco-friendly products. In many cases, these products are supplied by local, close to home suppliers whose brand is about delivering a unique experience to the customer. 

If you're interested in learning more about our vegan products or just have general questions about dropshipping, please feel free to email us at team@modalyst.co or chat with us via our live chat. 

0 Likes