Looking for a USA/EUROPE based suppliers

Shopify Partner
1664 24 175

Hi,

For clothing and apparel you can refer to amazon, sammydress, aliexpress, ebay, lightinthebox etc., You can find many dropship products and many dropshipping suppliers who dropships to USA & Europe. I suggest one of the shopify apps Dropshipmate by which you can have a chance to compare the products among 18+ websites listed all together and can easily import products into your shopify store by single-click. This app also specifies in Product Reviews import & Daily Auto Update/Sync.

Try it, All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hi friend,

You can find the right suppliers from us.banggood, Walmart, Amazon, Gearbest etc..

If so , ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from us.banggood, Walmart, Amazon, Gearbest, and 22 more sites to your Shopify store quickly. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi,there

I'm a seller from Aliexpress who mainly do custom printed shoes.We have lots kind of women's shoes. More details are in our Aliexpress Shop:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/2795025?spm=5261.seller_index.0.0.5716553ecvHBXP

If you are interested in our products,plz send a Aliexpress mail

Or

you can send an email to jy03029050@hotmail.com

I will reply you asap. Thank you.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello Tim!

I am a representative of AisaOptom company. We deliver goods from China. You can visit our website http://en.asiaoptom.com. We have about 100 million goods. If you have any questions please write me asiaoptom.eng@gmail.com

Have a nice day

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hello!

We are looking for serious dropshipping partners/shops/distributors for our unique products - www.mmore.net.

We have very flexible wholesale or reseller quantities and conditions. Dropshipping also possible.

Hand oiled luxury wood cases and as a WORLDS FIRST organic hand picked scent/aromatic material to reconnect with nature.

We offer 7-10 days US tracked shipments by Deutsche post and some FBA US stock (same to similar delivery time World wide, EU is 3-5 days, Germany is DHL 1 day). A really great margin, superb service, high end packaging and high european quality hand made by us in Slovenia, EU.

Contact info@mmore.net.

PS: Also available on Oberlo/Modalyst for easy integration ;)

Br

Ziga

MMORE Cases

0 Likes
Highlighted
29 0 0

Attn Buyers of Shopify,

We are a Shopify site owner and a manufacturer of women's apparel business located in Down Town Los Angeles CA.  We offer many selections and huge inventory to accommodate your business needs.

Our Shopify site is www.capellausa.com

We are looking for trustworthy Shopify to non-Shopify owners that we can work with B2B to help each other grow in this industry.

Come drop by our site and leave a message or email us at info@capellausa.com

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
19 0 6

Hi! Check out bohtsupply.com

Basically, they warehouse bestsellers from Aliexpress and/or other manufacturers and check the quality of each and every piece!

THE BEST PART is that you have the ability to custom pack and label every piece to reflect your brand!

0 Likes
9 0 0

You can try Alanic Wholesale. They are USA based clothing manufacturer. 

0 Likes
Tourist
26 0 1

Hey there,

In case you want to create and sell custom items with your own design, you can use Printify.

We have shirts, hoodies, leggings, socks, phone cases, tote bags, backpacks, shower curtains, towels, bath mats, scarves, wall clocks and many more items that you can sell with your own design.

By using our Mockup Generator you get HQ product images for your store. We manage order printing and shipping to your customers - with your branding.

Get our free app on Shopify App Store

Printify Team
0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi Tim, 

I am glad you are looking for high quality products with affordable prices. We need them in the market! 

I suggest you to use MakersValley, an online B2B platform. You can browse their BE INSPIRED Catalog of white label samples made directly by over 150+ Italian manufacturers & artisans. You can order any of their white label samples then customize them to fit your brand, plus you can add your own label on it!

All of this is offered to you at factory prices, no minimum order, and a dedicated account manager by your side. All 100% Made in Italy!

If you are interested feel free to check their website: www.makersvalley.net or write them an email to hello@makersvalley.net

Best, Alessio

0 Likes