Looking for a USA/EUROPE based suppliers

Highlighted
32 0 0

Hi Everyone :)

i running my store www.womenpalace.com

store for womens only, everything in one place (clothing, footwear, accessories and more...)

now i work with Oberlo, China based suppliers.

i want to improve my products/shipping and i'm looking for US/EUROPE based suppliers with GOOD/HIGH QUALITY products with reasonble prices and low shipping price.

i'm selling worldwide but my most sells is in USA.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
146 0 7

Hi Tim,

dsmatepro app consists of several dropshipping websites lile Ebay, Amazon, dhgate, walmart, bonanza etc., along with chinese based suppliers like Aliexpress, Alibaba. Those websites ships to world wide. You can get many reliable suppliers over on those websites. Give a try to our new dropshipping app and the link is https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

Hope that helps,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes
Highlighted
30 0 0

Hello Tim,

We are offering a dropship service to distributors, retailes and partners with fast delivery and turnover time. Our product is organic ceremonial grade matcha which you can check out on our site www.mematcha.co.uk . It is premium High quality matcha green tea which can be used for teas, lattes, frappes, cakes, cookies, ice cream, face masks and much more. Matcha is the healthiest green tea available containing 137x the antioxidants than regular green tea. It improves memory, focus, awareness, metabolism and prevents many diseases as well as having many more health benefits. Our organic matcha is grown in the hills of Kyoto, Japan which is famous for their amazing tasting matcha.

If you have any questions please feel free to drop us a message at sales@mematcha.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
32 0 0

hi, thanks

but i'm looking for clothings and apparel :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Tim, We are silver jewellery desginers in Turkey. If you want, we can provide you high quality and economic items.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Hi, what theme are you using for your store. I've been looking for this theme everywhere and I haven't been able to find it. Please, let me know!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, 

Do you do private label?

Cheers,

Rommel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 3

Hi,
We have our own beauty product brand with organic and natural products and want to start drop shipping - only USA.
Our focus is on cruelty free, vegan, natural, organic ingredients in our products. If you are interested send me your email and I send you the URL of our site.
We are based in FL.

2 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Not really interested in US market alone but you can send it here - hello@biorganichoices.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi, Tim!

At Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewelry collections at attractive prices with great mark ups. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe and have recently entered the USA market and are currently expanding our distribution network in the States. 

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc to discuss further details. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes