Looking for a books supplier

Kristo_Norvaish
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know any good book suppliers that ship worldwide (books on entreprenurship, self-development, success, finance, leadership, sales, etc)?

I haven't launched my page yet but I've been talking to IngramContent and they seem to be the largest supplier out there and they've got a dropshipping option (e.g Bookdepository does not to dropshipping).

But the communication with IngramContent (to get access to their online catalog iPage and everything else) has been so slow because of the time difference - they're based in the US and I am currently living in Melbourne, Australia (although am from Estonia and will be moving back within the upcoming year). And to some emails and questions I have not gotten an answer at all.

They haven't given me access to their online catalog iPage yet because they say the page needs to be fully operational and public first... I told them I first need access to iPage so I can see your prices and accordingly set my prices so I'd know my profit margins. Anyway it's been a bit of a hassle with them but who knows, maybe it'll work out.

In the meantime though if anyone knows any good and reasonably priced book dropshipping suppliers that would be awesome! :)

Thank you!

Kristo

Ann
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 0 99

Hey, Kristo, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

I'm afraid I don't know of any book suppliers I can share with you, however, what I did want to share was this guide we have. It not only goes over all the ins and outs of dropshipping and how it works, but it also has some great tips on how to find suppliers for your business. 

Take a look at the guide here (specifically chapter three) and hopefully, those tricks also help point you in the right direction! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
john108
Tourist
20 0 2

HI. Have you tried alibaba.com?

0 Likes
san9911
1 0 0

Hi Kristo

I am also looking for books supplier for dropshipping?

Please let me know good supplier if you found recommended one. Thank you

0 Likes

Hi @Kristo_Norvaish 

Did you check this company?  https://www.bookstores.com/service/policies/drop-shipping.aspx

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Jem-ntambi
2 0 0

I am looking to integrate book suppliers/ publishers on my website on shopify, in a drop-shipping manner so as to directly ship from these pubishers to the customers. I am based in Africa. However the bookstore.com is only for the US mostly. Is there a supplier/publisher from whom i can dropship?

0 Likes
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
154 1 4

Hi @Kristo_Norvaish 

We have lots of reliable book suppliers, visit our Marketplace and check them:

https://marketplace.syncee.co/1214?lang=any&category=1214&approveType=any&shippingType=any&size=48&f...

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
0 Likes

Hello @Kristo_Norvaish 

You can find your required books on ( self-development, success, finance, leadership, sales)    from Appfreaker app
You can refer Aliexpress Dropshipping App, The App is used for to import the items in one click from more than one supplier site like, DhgateEtsy, Target, to shopify store.

We also having epacket shipping filter which helps to import fast.
We provide "Auto Sync" feature by which the price of products changes on shopify store, as the price changes on the supplier sites.
Ship with your own logo, branding also available in our app.

Thanks 
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes