Looking for a books supplier

Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know any good book suppliers that ship worldwide (books on entreprenurship, self-development, success, finance, leadership, sales, etc)?

I haven't launched my page yet but I've been talking to IngramContent and they seem to be the largest supplier out there and they've got a dropshipping option (e.g Bookdepository does not to dropshipping).

But the communication with IngramContent (to get access to their online catalog iPage and everything else) has been so slow because of the time difference - they're based in the US and I am currently living in Melbourne, Australia (although am from Estonia and will be moving back within the upcoming year). And to some emails and questions I have not gotten an answer at all.

They haven't given me access to their online catalog iPage yet because they say the page needs to be fully operational and public first... I told them I first need access to iPage so I can see your prices and accordingly set my prices so I'd know my profit margins. Anyway it's been a bit of a hassle with them but who knows, maybe it'll work out.

In the meantime though if anyone knows any good and reasonably priced book dropshipping suppliers that would be awesome! :)

Thank you!

Kristo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 79

Hey, Kristo, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

I'm afraid I don't know of any book suppliers I can share with you, however, what I did want to share was this guide we have. It not only goes over all the ins and outs of dropshipping and how it works, but it also has some great tips on how to find suppliers for your business. 

Take a look at the guide here (specifically chapter three) and hopefully, those tricks also help point you in the right direction! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 2

HI. Have you tried alibaba.com?

0 Likes