Looking for a cake decorating and party supply Drop Shipping supplier?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello I have an online Cake Business and would like to sell things related to baking and party decorations through the websitel. I am based in Sydney therefore I would need the goods to be delivered anywhere in Australia within 4/5 days once the order is placed. Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 23

Hey @Gabriela_Oporto! Gabby here from Spocket. Interesting and cute products if I do say so myself! That being said, I'd like to invite you to send an email to support@spocket.co and apply as a supplier - a team member will reach out to fill you in on the requirements to be one. When you pass the screening, your items can be viewed by our 35,000+ registered merchants on the platform. 

As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants/dropshippers access to thousands of products from mainly EU and US suppliers, but we're always expanding so your location shouldn't be a problem. We do have dropshippers who are from Australia and Asia who could be interested in your items. In any case, you can learn more about the app on Spocket's official website!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Gabriela_Oporto 

Please check the ultimatebaker.  They offer dropshipping services. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes