Looking for a dropshipper to sell hand-made niche product

Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi all,

I need help finding the right people interested in selling my hand-made niche product related to games online. I'm based in the Netherlands and capable of shipping globally. Does anyone know other communities to find sellers as a supplier? Or is anyone here interested in becoming an official partner and finally finding your niche to make some sales? 

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Arcade, 

I came across your post and was wondering about the specifics of your niche.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi there!

Have you looked into listing your products on a dropshipping marketplace? For example, at Modalyst we connect suppliers -- like yourself -- to a massive network of online merchants. It sounds like there could be some alignment as we have a section on Modalyst dedicated to independent, unique products, many of which are niche. If you're interested in learning more, please email our Supplier guru at jose@modalyst.co. If you have more general questions, you should feel free to email our Support team at team@modalyst.co.

We'd be thrilled to help in whatever manner possible!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

test

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Sorry, I just wanted to use Shopify Community.  Cause it's my first time... Is it impossible to delete my reply?  Sorry!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hello, i was looking for same kind of help...hence email on the given email id.

Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Arcade 

Please share more details about your product. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @Arcade, my name is Larry and I’m from the team at Spocket

One of the best ways to get dropshippers on to your product and start increasing your sales is by joining programs through different dropshipping platforms. I recommend signing up for Spocket’s supplier program! It’s completely free for you as a supplier and you can get your products in front of over 50 000 retailers on the platform. Hope this helps!

0 Likes