Looking for a flower crown headband supplier

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

Does anyone have any leads for a flower crown headband supplier that would be able to ship 5,000 flower crowns to Toronto, Canada by July 25th? Our budget is $1/piece but are willing to spend the extra money needed to expedite shipping.

Thanks!! Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
630 16 196

Hi Laurenashton!

Liam here from Shopify - thank you for your question :)

Dropshipping flower headbands is a great idea! Shopify does provide a tool for searching suppliers of specific products, who you can contact to negotiate prices and shipping options. The Wholesale Product tool can be accessed here and this searchable database of suppliers can be used to contact suppliers of a very wide range of goods. You simply search for the product you are looking for, which brings up results of individual products and images and when you select your preferred product you will see an option to "Contact Supplier". Best of luck!!

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions, just let me know!

Cheers,
Liam

Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Liam Griffin
Shopify | Developer Community Manager
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lauren Ashton I am Shiela Calipayan from the Philippines. I am aware that this post is outdated however I will try to offer my quality and unique headbands and I can also make flower headbands for you. I am willing to accept bulk orders. I will include photos to give you an idea of my creations. I hope youll get interested heres my contact # 09395009944 if your interested. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. 

0 Likes