Looking for a good smoke shop supplier.

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there I am looking for a good dropship supplier for my store which is going to be about all the CBD products such as bongs, pipes etc.

Would appriciate some help in the topic.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @We420Fy 

Please check the below companies.

Mountainwestlabs

Hemphealthinc

Ushempwholesale

Absolutenaturecbd

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you

@dropship_helps wrote:

Hello @We420Fy 

Please check the below companies.

Mountainwestlabs

Hemphealthinc

Ushempwholesale

Absolutenaturecbd

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
260 11 20

Hi @We420Fy 

Did you find a good dropshipping supplier for your store yet? If not, I think you can try one of the best dropshipping supplier below:

• 1. Oberlo
  • 2. Alidropship
  • 3. Wholesale Central
  • 4. Inventory Source
  • 5. Sunrise Wholesale
  • 6. Spocket
  • 7. Dropship Junction
  • 8. Big Dropship
  • 9. SaleHoo
  • 10. China Brands
  • 11. Albany Distributing
  • 12. Modalyst
  • 13. Chinavasion

Especially, these dropshipping suppliers require no membership fees, for details, you can read on this writing: Top 13 Best drop shipping companies with no membership fees

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Hey if you are a retailer, then you can sign up on Rangeme.com/buyers to help with your sourcing needs! Just let me know and I will get your account approved. It is a closed B2B platform for buyers and suppliers. Thank you and best of luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Which payment merchant are you using? So far everyone has denied me because I am a smoke shop and I tried to get further information from Shopify customer Service and they said that’s beyond what they are responsible for

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, would you happen still know Which payment merchant I could use? So far everyone has denied me because I am a smoke shop and I tried to get further information from Shopify customer Service and they said that’s beyond what they are responsible for

0 Likes