Looking for a print on demand supplier

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 2

I was looking for an application or a supplier that Provide Print on demand services for products mainly such as onesies, sweatpants and jeans. Asides from those Mentioned it would be great it their product catalog offerd Jackets, bodysuits, Cases and Possibly leather bottoms. 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Zack2002Y 

We just answered here. Please check. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 29

Hi @Zack2002Y 

I'd reccomend you try Teelaunch app. As you might not know about, Teelaunch: Print on Demand developed by teelaunch is actually a pioneer in the print on demand on Shopify. What Teelaunch can do to your store is that it helps you create unique products quickly and easily. The app can handle whatever a store owner throws at it. Also, Teelanuch can provide you with the best level of performances and quality and it is estimated that more than 20 products are already created within seconds when using this app. You can sell multiple items on Shopify store such as accessories, home commodity, wall art, jewelry, drink-ware, dinnerware, apparel, office, or all over print. Besides providing store owners with an amazing shopping experience, the app that includes its manual order toll can allow you to send it orders you might get on the Internet.

Highlight features

• Sell your products anywhere
  • Create your products quickly and easily
  • Keep the product prices low
  • Provide high quality and perfomances
  • Create amazing shopping experience

Price: Free to install. External Charges may apply.

Rating: 536 - 4.6 / 5

You can get the app here.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Zack2002Y,

As far as I know, ShopMaster's supported supplier CJDropshipping provides POD service. If you can't find products your want there, you can click See More Products from 1688,Taobao, AliExpress.

ShopMaster supports to import CJ products to your Shopify store, stock and price monitor, auto-order and aurto-sync tracking info. You can use ShopMaster to manage CJ products imported to yoru store. 

POD.png

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello @Zack2002Y,

You can once visit Shirtee.Cloud for print-on-demand services. With the Shirtee.Cloud app for Shopify, you can import, promote and sell your self-designed print-on-demand products in your own Shopify store. They have over 40 core products available to be customized with your design. Beginning from classic T-Shirts, Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Mugs, Phone Cases to some special products like a door or car mats.

How does it work?

• Create a Shirtee account and customize your favourite products you want to sell in your store
  • Get the Shirtee app from the Shopify App Store
  • Import your customized products from Shirtee

Shirtee.Cloud With Shopify

• Print on Demand Collection from over 4000 variations
  • Easy to Install 
  • Latest printing technology
  • Fast production
  • Automatic order transfer
  • Order Fulfillment Management

Review: 4.6/5of 5 stars (29 Reviews)

You can get the app here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Where do I click accepted solution? I can’t find it..is it because I am on my iPad..I find there’s some stuff I need to use my pc for with my store..like submitting my id..

0 Likes