Looking for a reliable dropshipper for mens and boys clothing

b1gsupplements
3 0 0

I have a online store that primarly targets men and boys clothing. From baby to adult.

Trying to keep it trending. Need a good dropshipper, hopefully located in USA, or that has good delivery time. I'm currently using Oberlo and i think the delivery times are scaring people away.

Hopefully a company that doesn't have a fee. As i'm getting started and funding is very low at the moment.

Please help.

Thank you

0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
254 8 32

Hey @b1gsupplements! Gabby here from Spocket. It's been a long time since you posted this but I still want to ask if you've had the chance to check Spocket out? It has loads of suppliers for men's and boys' clothing that might interest you - and a lot of them come from EU and US suppliers so you can bet that the quality is great and shipping times are fast (1-3 days, 3-5 days, or 4-7 days depending on your set-up). The app does have a fee though and I know you're looking for one that doesn't require you to pay, but I can assure you that the rates are quite affordable and you get quite a lot of great features and benefits per plan. Hoping you can give the app a chance!

0 Likes
MelissaContrado
Excursionist
54 1 5

Hi @b1gsupplements!

I hope your dropshipping endeavors have been going well over the past few years! I wanted to introduce you to Contrado if you aren't familiar with us already.

We are a print on demand company that specializes in dropshipping clothing. We have a range for men as well as kids.

Everything is handmade to order within 48 hours and delivery times are typically 3-5 days. 

Our app is completely free to use! You can learn about dropshipping with us here.

I hope this helps, let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Melissa from Contrado

Get the Contrado app for Shopify: https://apps.shopify.com/contrado-print-on-demand 

0 Likes

Hello @b1gsupplements 

We just answered here about baby products suppliers. Please check. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2124 51 277

Hello,

I am from Aliexpress Dropshipping. We are pleased to inform you, That we provide drop shipping for men's and boy's clothing, Ranging from baby to adult. You can easily import items from our supplier sites like amazon, ebay,
aliexpress etc.,

We also provide auto update feature and there is a 7 - day free trail period for our app.

Thanks,
Appfreaker

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
freya0328
Excursionist
81 0 8

If you don’t have enough money, you can try this http://bit.do/fQtx4. They don’t have a minimum order quantity, and the men's clothing price is more than 70% cheaper than other suppliers, and the delivery time is very fast, which is worth trying.

0 Likes