Looking for a reliable wholesaler in the USA

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm Everett and, I am looking for a wholesaler in America. I prefer something around solar energy but, I am completely willing to look at other wholesale items. Price competition is a very important aspect in my search.

Thank you, Everett

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

hi, Creet316/ Everett. 

Is your search restricted to US only? BecauseI know a few sellers who do manufacture quality products and are actually being sold with  own brand/label and exclusive rights in the US. China does not necessarily mean cheap, fake or knock-offs (as most brands do manufacture in China). If you'd like to know more, please don't hesitate to contact me ( musthavechina@gmail.com)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

We have some apps that allow you to connect with US based suppliers. 

https://apps.shopify.com/partners/f13works

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

We also look for reliable wholesaler for ladies wear.

We are H.A fashion company, a Vietnam Textile and Garment Manufacturer and Exporter of knit and woven products for Women such as: blazers, coats, jackets, t-shirts, shirts, dresses, skirts, blouses and tops, pants and trousers, etc.
Please visit to review our company and products at the website http://www.hafashion.com.vn 

Best Regards,

Tran Chinh
H.A Fashion Trading Co., Ltd
Add: 25 Lac Trung street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84-32006569 (Ext.107)     -       Fax: +84-32006397
Email: sales1@hafashion.com.vn; tranvufam@gmail.com
Cell: +84-914556347 / +84-983253618

Manufacturing and Sourcing services for Apparel and Fashion. [A] Ngoc Hoi road, Thanh Tri Dist., Hanoi city 10000, Vietnam [T] +84-983253618 [E] tranvufam@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi everyone!

At Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections at attractive prices with great mark ups. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe and have recently entered the USA market and are currently expanding our distribution network in the States. 

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

As you are looking for solar energy products. You can search for many electronics products in gearbest.com, dx.com, lightinthebox.com, overstock.com etc.,

You can visit the shopify app Dropshipmate to find 18+ dropshipping supplier websites including all the above to import products into your shopify store.  And you can also import product reviews along with the product.

All the best....

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey  friend, I'll suggest that you can find the suppliers from Amazon, Walmart, us.banggood etc..

If so, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from Amazon, Walmart, us.banggood to your Shopify store easily.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Why don't you choose a China supplier? China has so many manufactories.

If you think Price Competition is the most important aspect, you may need a China wholesaler.

Everyone knows MADE IN CHINA, so China brands would be a good alternative.

If you know other China suppliers, such as Aliexpress, Alibaba, do you know the difference between t...

Find good products to sell from Chinabrands - a wholesale dropshipper helps to sell Women's Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, etc niche products. Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,Everett

solar energy ?Is there any company can provide the better high performance price ratio than chinese company?You can look for Chinese Market to look for some good company and tried to cooperate with them.Yes, of course,The point is you'd better to chose our company to provide international freight forwarding business . I'm quite sure that we can serve your company with excellent service and good price. More reasonable Ocean freight will reduce the cost. You can contract with me:dave.fu@apexshipping.com.cn,Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Everett,

If you decide you are interested in selling brand name wholesale, Luxury Market is a great place to check out! We are a b2b e-commerce platform that specializes in discount wholesale luxury. We source brands like Gucci, Fendi, Prada, and hundreds more directly from global suppliers, so authenticity is guaranteed for every item! When you sign up for free, you not only gain access to these brands, but you receive a personal account manager to help with any buying questions you may have. 

If you're interested in our website or would like to learn more, feel free to email me at megan@luxurymarket.com. We're here to supply the best luxury items at the lowest prices for sellers like yourself!

Best, 
Megan

0 Likes