Looking for a supplier to drop ship recycled apparel or 100% cotton

1 0 0

Hello, I am writing on behalf of Skyline Nature Apparel.

We care about our ecosystem and offering premium products to our customers.

We are looking for a supplier, who offers drop-shipping, that creates apparel out of either 100% organic cotton or partially/fully recycled materials (such as water bottles).

Please get back to me as soon as possible, as we are very eager to work with you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 156

Hey, there!

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team. That is a great question!

I found a few options for you. most of the dropshipping companies that we have apps for don't have shirts made from fully recycled products. With that being said though, I recommend you look into Recover Brands. I can't promise that they will be able to get you the products by dropshipping the way that you want, but I definitely recommend reaching out to them. Another option is Print Aura. I am not 100% that they are the best option, these are definitely great places to start out.

If you are looking for 100% cotton I suggest looking at Printful. They are my favorite option when it comes to dropshipping companies and they have a variety of different products that you can choose from. Another great feature is that they warehouse, so if you wanted to get shirts created from a specific place then had them sent there, they would store them and then ship them for you. 

I have attached the link for all of the Print on Demand apps that we have available on Shopify. If any of them strike your fancy then by all means try them out!

Since you are looking at doing T-shirts and are looking at dropshipping have you looked at our Shopify Academy? We have two little webinar workshops that I think would be perfect for you. The first one is called Dropshipping 101 It goes into great detail on how you can create a successful dropshipping business. The other one is called Build a Print on Demand Empire

Both of thee will be really helpful in creating a successful online store for you. If you have any more questions please do let me know, I am more than happy to help out in anyway that I can.

Best,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hope this post helps you:

https://ecomfit.com/blog/best-websites-to-find-dropshipping-suppliers/ 

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes