Looking for a supplier?

Scott_Luscombe
Explorer
128 0 17

Hi,

I'm Scott Luscombe, over the past 15 years I have built brands for clients as well as personal brands. In 2014 through demand from my customers I partnered in a factory just north of Hong Kong. From there I can either find what you're looking for or build it. My prices are typically 20-25% less than most Alibaba merchants and I can put your brand on the products for a truly personal feel.

You can view my work at www.thinksl.com

Feel free to contact me any time!

Scott Luscombe
www.thinksl.com
scott@thinksl.com
905-550-5023

Scott Luscombe www.thinksl.com scott@thinksl.com 905-550-5023
0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 25

Hi there @Scott_Luscombe! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you considered partnering with dropshipping platforms? This can be a great way to earn money for your items as dropshipping is a trend that a lot of people are getting into - this entails having a lot of entrepreneurs who could be interested in selling your items. On Spocket for example, we have around 28,000+ who are registered as members, and a lot of them are looking for new items to sell. Given your credentials and the rate of your items, I believe a lot of merchants on Spocket would be interested in sourcing out your products to add to their dropshipping stores. If you're interested to become a supplier on the platform, you can send an email to support@spocket.co!

Just a quick overview as well, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants access to thousands of suppliers from the EU and the US. You can learn more about Spocket and how the dropshipping process works with the platform by visiting the official website. You can also join Spocket's official Facebook group to engage with Spocket users and other dropshippers.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

Hope you can check us out and should you be interested, we'd be glad to have you onboard as a supplier!

0 Likes

Hello @Scott_Luscombe 

Your website not opening. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes